- Wednesday, December 27, 2017 11:53 AM
Skopje, 27 December 2017 (MIA) - Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will pay a visit to Greece for the New Year's holidays, upon an invitation of Thessaloniki Mayor Yiannis Boutaris, the Government said on Wednesday.
"PM Zaev's stay will be a private visit, not an official one", Government Spokesman Mile Bosnjakovski told reporters.
Boutaris invited Zaev to celebrate New Year's Eve in Thessaloniki during his visit to Skopje on November 16. ik/11:47
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:46 PM | Turkish shelling marks start of Afrin operation, minister says
Turkey’s operation in Syria’s Kurdish-controlled Afrin region has “de facto” begun with cross-border...
- 1:39 PM | PM Zaev optimist on name settlement respectable for both sides
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev voiced Friday belief over a solution to the name issue. Prime Minister Zor...
- 1:08 PM | PM Zaev attend epiphany event in Struga
Tomce Golaboski, a Struga native living in the Netherlands, caught the Holy Cross in the waters of B...
- 1:01 PM | Daniel Doncevski catches Holy Cross in Skopje
Daniel Doncevski from Skopje settlement Cento caught Friday the Holy Cross from the Vardar river, wh...
- 11:16 AM | Orthodox faithful celebrate Epiphany
Orthodox believers are celebrating Epiphany - one of the holiest days for Orthodox Christians - on F...