- Thursday, February 08, 2018 5:06 PM
Skopje, 8 February 2018 (MIA) - The State Secretary at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA), Viktor Dimovski, led the Macedonian delegation to Pristina for a meeting of the Joint Macedonia - Kosovo Expert Commission for opening a new common border crossing point for international road traffic 'Belanovce - Stancic'.
At the meeting on 7-8 February, the two delegations reviewed the ongoing activities related to the issuance of a building permit for the joint facility at this border crossing point. At the same time, an agreement was reached on the upcoming steps that would speed up the launch of the project's construction, which is significant for the population on both sides of the border, MoFA said in a press release. lk/17:05
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:08 PM | Rama's 'joint president' statement is outrageous, says FM Dacic
Serbia's Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic condemned Monday the statement of Edi Rama saying that the EU ...
- 8:57 PM | Erdogan warns Syrian government against deal with YPG
Syria's government will face consequences if it reaches an agreement with the Kurdish YPG militia ag...
- 8:25 PM | MP Sela testifies in trial against his attackers
Giving testimony at a trial regarding the violent events in Parliament on 27 April 2017, Zijadin Sel...
- 7:48 PM | Ex-Greek ambassador says he's moderate optimist for name solution
Moderate optimism for finding a solution to the name issue has been expressed by the former Greek am...
- 7:10 PM | TV journalist Talevska sentenced to two years of probation (UPD)
TV journalist Ivona Talevska on Monday was sentenced to two years of probation after pleading guilty...