- Tuesday, March 06, 2018 5:34 PM
Athens, 6 March 2018 (MIA) – The name negotiations were one of the topics that Greek PM Alexis Tsipras and United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres discussed in a phone call, MIA Athens correspondent reports.
"During the conversation," Tsipras's cabinet said in a press release, "they talked about current events in the region, the relations between Greece and Turkey, the relations between Europe and Turkey, as well as the negotiations with FYROM."
The brief press release did not disclose further details. mr/17:31
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:02 PM | Turkish agency donates technical equipment to National Conservation Centre
The National Conservation Centre received Thursday technical equipment from the Turkish Cooperation ...
- 1:58 PM | Labour Ministry works on plan to stabilise State Pension Fund
Ministry of Labour and Social Policy works on plan to stabilize the Pension and Disability Insurance...
- 1:52 PM | Parliament plays no role in advancing the values of democratic societies: analysis
Analyzing the manner in which decisions are reached, Macedonia's Parliament has remained a forum in ...
- 1:47 PM | Police seize 91kg marijuana, detain three
The police detained three persons from Skopje and seized 91kg of marijuana in Kicevo on Wednesday.
- 1:32 PM | Zuckerberg: We found a lot of accounts spreading fake news from Macedonia
Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has told CNN they have found many profiles coming from Macedonia spre...