- Wednesday, March 07, 2018 5:38 PM
Brussels, 7 March 2018 (MIA) - Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov held a meeting on Wednesday in Brussels with Federica Mogherini, High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy and Vice-President of the EC, MIA reports from Brussels.
The interlocutors discussed the stability of the region and the European integration path of Macedonia, Dimitrov's office said.
"Macedonia got back on the European track, both by implementing its domestic reform agenda and by investing in building bridges and friendship with the neighbors. Macedonia today is a chance, and a joint obligations as well with the EU to show that not only we can end a crisis, but we can also make an irrevocable achievement - the Republic of Macedonia to finally leave the waiting room and to start accession talks with the EU," Dimitrov told MIA after the meeting. ba/17:34
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:45 PM | Justice Minister Saliji resigns over a case related to a child’s death
Justice Minister Bilen Saliji tendered his resignation late Tuesday due to deteriorating public trus...
- 8:51 PM | Google pledges $300m to support journalism and fight fake news
Google has said it will invest $300m in helping news organisations to fight fake news and grow their...
- 8:34 PM | PM Zaev reaffirms government’s commitment to champion youth policies
The government, along with youth organizations, has confirmed its dedication to build a modern, prog...
- 7:33 PM | UN: Nimetz will meet with FMs Dimitrov and Kotzias on March 30 in Vienna
The United Nations press service has confirmed that the foreign ministers of Macedonia and Greece wi...
- 7:23 PM | Gunman dies after being shot at US school
A gunman who shot and injured two teenage students at a high school in the US state of Maryland was ...