- Thursday, March 08, 2018 1:53 PM
Athens, 8 March 2018 (MIA) - Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias at late Wednesday’s informal meeting in the government in Athens presented key aspects of draft agreement which will be delivered to the authorities in Skopje.
Iefimerida daily reports that Kotzias presented the new elements that were additionally added to the draft document, MIA reports.
Greek Foreign Ministry sources told that Kotzias could travel to Skopje next week to deliver the draft agreement. Meanwhile, the Greek side wants to prevent parts of document to leak in public and to avoid diplomatic consultations to appear on the front pages in the media. To that end, Kotzias will personally deliver the Greek draft agreement to the Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov.
The main obstacle remains request for change of the Macedonian Constitution as a guarantee for name deal, Iefimerida reports. sk/13:52
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:45 PM | Justice Minister Saliji resigns over a case related to a child’s death
Justice Minister Bilen Saliji tendered his resignation late Tuesday due to deteriorating public trus...
- 8:51 PM | Google pledges $300m to support journalism and fight fake news
Google has said it will invest $300m in helping news organisations to fight fake news and grow their...
- 8:34 PM | PM Zaev reaffirms government’s commitment to champion youth policies
The government, along with youth organizations, has confirmed its dedication to build a modern, prog...
- 7:33 PM | UN: Nimetz will meet with FMs Dimitrov and Kotzias on March 30 in Vienna
The United Nations press service has confirmed that the foreign ministers of Macedonia and Greece wi...
- 7:23 PM | Gunman dies after being shot at US school
A gunman who shot and injured two teenage students at a high school in the US state of Maryland was ...