- Tuesday, January 09, 2018 4:39 PM
Skopje, 9 January 2018 (MIA) - Opposition VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski and British Ambassador to Macedonia Charles Garrett discussed Tuesday on the country's reforms and strategic priorities, the party said in a press release.
VMRO-DPMNE will play a constructive role in creating a reform-friendly political climate, which calls for a dialogue with the government, as the 'process is a two-way street of fulfilling obligations and responsibilities,' Mickoski said.
The main obstacle to the advancement of the societal processes is the government's political persecution, Mickoski said, pointing out that the party's parliamentary group would keep boycotting the parliament until providing of conditions for normal, democratic functioning of the highest legislative body. lk/16:38
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:24 PM | Xhaferi-Radev: Bulgaria to fully support Macedonia's bid to join EU, NATO
Macedonia's Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi and Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev agreed Saturday th...
- 3:32 PM | Bulgaria's President tells MIA who is Rumen Radev
Pilot, diver, rock music fan - who is Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev. His biography records a sol...
- 2:18 PM | Western Balkan states must solve border disputes before joining EU: Juncker
European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker on Saturday underscored the importance of offering cou...
- 2:07 PM | German foreign minister pushes for return to strong US ties
Germany's foreign minister slammed the "America first" approach of President Donald Trump's administ...
- 1:58 PM | Macedonian, Bulgarian Presidents urge their countries to advance overall cooperation
Macedonia and Bulgaria should work on advancing the business cooperation and communication at all le...