- Tuesday, January 23, 2018 4:34 PM
Skopje, 23 January 2018 (MIA) - Opposition VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski and German Ambassador to Macedonia Thomas Gerberich discussed Tuesday in Skopje on current political developments in the country and its strategic priorities, the party said in a press release.
Macedonia's bid to join the European Union and NATO remains VMRO-DPMNE's top priority, Mickoski said at the meeting.
He once again accused the SDSM-led government for the unfair detention of six VMRO-DPMNE MPs.
SDSM, he said, has also failed to do something for advancing the political dialogue of the ruling and opposition parties. lk/16:33
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 12:05 PM | Croatian biker Zeljan Rakela promotes his book in Macedonia
Croatian biker and adventurer Zeljan Rakela will promote Sunday in Macedonia the book of his thrill-...
- 11:50 AM | Greek police arrest 2 migrant traffickers, 14 Syrians
Greek police say they have arrested two migrant traffickers who were transporting 14 undocumented Sy...
- 11:33 AM | UN Security Council approves 30-day Syria ceasefire
The UN Security Council has unanimously approved a resolution demanding a 30-day ceasefire in Syria ...
- 4:28 PM | PM Zaev confirms he is mulling government reshuffle
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev said Saturday he was considering reshuffling the government and increasing...
- 3:05 PM | PM Zaev meets tobacco producers in Konche
Average prices for purchasing tobacco have reached MKD 217 per kg. More than 30,000 families that gr...