- Thursday, February 01, 2018 6:09 PM
Skopje, 1 February 2018 (MIA) - The name negotiations should resume within the UN framework and abide to the documents and principles of the Security Council, Interim Accord and the ruling of the International Court of Justice, opposition VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski told UN mediator Matthew Nimetz.
At the meeting, VMRO-DPMNE voiced concern over certain 'irritating' developments in Greece, which have been provoking 'negative sentiment' towards the Republic of Macedonia and 'do not contribute to the entire (name negotiating) process', the party said in a press release.
The solution for which Macedonia's government has been negotiating should preserve the state interests and the national identity of the Macedonians, Mickoski told Nimetz. lk/18:08
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:24 PM | 2 Greek ex-ministers sue witnesses in pharma bribe case
Two former Greek government ministers have filed criminal lawsuits against witnesses who allegedly i...
- 8:18 PM | Ivanov: Macedonia expects Turkish support and lobbying for NATO accession
Unblocking of the integration processes is key for the long-term stability, security and progress of...
- 8:06 PM | Syria war: Pro-government forces enter Kurdish-held Afrin
Syrian pro-government forces have entered the Kurdish enclave of Afrin, provoking an immediate respo...
- 7:27 PM | Government adopts amendments to law on audio, audiovisual media services
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday adopted a draft bill for amending the law o...
- 7:09 PM | Government adopts strategy for public administration reform
The Government discussed and adopted Tuesday the Strategy for Public Administration Reform 2018-2022...