- Thursday, February 01, 2018 7:07 PM
Skopje, 1 February 2018 (MIA) - I always get good advises from the DUI leader, UN name mediator Matthew Nimetz said Thursday after, as he said a 'constructive meeting' with Ali Ahmeti.
'We've shared opinions about how the name issue may be resolved. I highly appreciate his positions and always get good advises from him. We've talked about the progress of the (name negotiation) process. Ahmeti has offered assurances that he will play a constructive role in the efforts for finding a fair, reasonable solution,' Nimetz told reporters after the meeting.
Ahmeti said that his party offered full support to the UN mediator and his mission for settling the name row.
DUI, he said, hopes that the matter will be settled soon, as it has substantial influence on 'our future, as well as on the peace and stability'. lk/19:07
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:24 PM | 2 Greek ex-ministers sue witnesses in pharma bribe case
Two former Greek government ministers have filed criminal lawsuits against witnesses who allegedly i...
- 8:18 PM | Ivanov: Macedonia expects Turkish support and lobbying for NATO accession
Unblocking of the integration processes is key for the long-term stability, security and progress of...
- 8:06 PM | Syria war: Pro-government forces enter Kurdish-held Afrin
Syrian pro-government forces have entered the Kurdish enclave of Afrin, provoking an immediate respo...
- 7:27 PM | Government adopts amendments to law on audio, audiovisual media services
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday adopted a draft bill for amending the law o...
- 7:09 PM | Government adopts strategy for public administration reform
The Government discussed and adopted Tuesday the Strategy for Public Administration Reform 2018-2022...