- Tuesday, February 20, 2018 4:44 PM
Skopje, 20 February 2018 (MIA) - Democratic Union for Integration (DUI) leader Ali Ahmeti met Tuesday with Dutch Ambassador to Macedonia, Wouter Plomp.
Ahmeti and Plomp referred to political developments, the name issue, the law on languages and the country's Euro-Atlantic integration, DUI said in a press release.
DUI supports a swift solution to the long-standing name dispute through direct dialogue.
Ahmeti reiterated that the approval of the law on languages is a matter of days and everyone should contribute to the successful completion of the Ohrid Framework Agreement normative framework, reads the press release. ik/16:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:02 PM | Russia's Putin wins by big margin
Vladimir Putin will lead Russia for another six years, after securing an expected victory in the pre...
- 4:15 PM | Turkey-backed forces oust Kurds from heart of Afrin
Turkish forces and their Syrian rebel allies swept into the northwestern Syrian town of Afrin on Sun...
- 3:34 PM | German Interior Minister Seehofer calls for tighter internal border controls
Germany's newly appointed interior minister has again caused controversy by calling for tighter inte...
- 3:21 PM | Protest in Skopje against language law
A small group of citizens staged a protest Sunday against the law on languages, adopted by the Parli...
- 2:45 PM | Lawmakers say UK should consider postponing Brexit
Britain should consider postponing Brexit because there may not be enough time to strike a deal with...