- Tuesday, February 27, 2018 12:11 PM
Skopje, 27 February 2018 (MIA) - SDSM leader and Prime Minister Zoran Zaev, accompanied by party board member and Finance Minister Dragan Tevdovski met in London with Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn and vice-president Emily Thornberry.
Interlocutors affirmed the joint commitment of one society for all - an inclusive society based on the principles of social justice, fair taxes and support for vulnerable groups, SDSM said in a press release.
Zaev briefed his UK counterparts on the democratic reforms implemented in Macedonia, measures in the economic and social sectors, as well as the government's efforts for EU and NATO accession.
Corbyn and Thornberry expressed support for the SDSM-led government, which has reestablished Macedonia's stability and improved relations with neighbors, reads the press release. ik/12:10
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:57 PM | Let’s work together on building our Europe, PM Zaev tells the Young European Federalists
Let’s work together on building our Europe, as people wish for a fair world that offers opportunity ...
- 9:05 PM | Macedonian social-democrats, Bulgarian socialists sign memo of cooperation
Delegations of the Macedonian Social –Democratic Union (SDSM) and Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP), l...
- 8:36 PM | France's Macron says suspect killed 3, injured 16
French President Emmanuel Macron says the armed man who took hostages in a supermarket killed three ...
- 8:26 PM | PM Zaev meets delegation of EP European People’s Party group
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Friday with a delegation of the European People’s Party Group in the E...
- 8:04 PM | Speaker Xhaferi meets Greek FM Kotzias
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi commended Friday the pace of the Skopje-Athens bilateral and the ...