- Wednesday, March 07, 2018 10:13 AM
Skopje, 7 March 2018 (MIA) - VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski accompanied by vice president Aleksandar Nikolovski and Timco Mucunski met with Jan Hecker, foreign policy adviser to German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
Mickoski congratulated Hecker on forming new coalition government in Germany led by Chancellor Angela Merkel underlining his expectations that Germany’s support for Macedonia’s Euro-Atlantic integration is to continue.
Mickoski also informed Hecker about political situation in Macedonia especially emphasizing the political pressures on institutions and citizens by the ruling parties.
Mickoski briefed Hecker on the political situation in Macedonia, especially emphasizing the political pressures on the institutions and citizens by the ruling parties.
He highlighted that strategic priority of VMRO-DPMNE’s as a political party is Euro-Atlantic integration and will continue to support it. sk/10:13
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:45 PM | Justice Minister Saliji resigns over a case related to a child’s death
Justice Minister Bilen Saliji tendered his resignation late Tuesday due to deteriorating public trus...
- 8:51 PM | Google pledges $300m to support journalism and fight fake news
Google has said it will invest $300m in helping news organisations to fight fake news and grow their...
- 8:34 PM | PM Zaev reaffirms government’s commitment to champion youth policies
The government, along with youth organizations, has confirmed its dedication to build a modern, prog...
- 7:33 PM | UN: Nimetz will meet with FMs Dimitrov and Kotzias on March 30 in Vienna
The United Nations press service has confirmed that the foreign ministers of Macedonia and Greece wi...
- 7:23 PM | Gunman dies after being shot at US school
A gunman who shot and injured two teenage students at a high school in the US state of Maryland was ...