- Friday, December 29, 2017 4:42 PM
Skopje, 29 December 2017 (MIA) - Prime Minister Zoran Zaev welcomed and presented New Year's gifts Friday to protégées of the SOS Children's Village and 'October 11' orphanage.
The government wishes to send a message that each and every child is important and unique, PM Zaev said to his guests.
'We wished for those children without parental care to visit the government and share a moment with us to make wishes for the upcoming 2018,' PM Zaev said.
The government goal is to provide roof for every child by 2020, considering Macedonia's European prospect, the PM said.
'We take into consideration the recommendations of institutions and believe that Macedonia will be a happier society for all if children are satisfied and see their future in their homeland,' Zaev said.
The SOS Children's Village management presented a letter of appreciation to the Prime Minister, expressing hope for the government to make right decisions on the care for parentless children. lk/16:41
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:43 AM | Tens of thousands of Romanians brave snow for corruption protest
ens of thousands of Romanians marched through heavy snow in Bucharest on Saturday in protest against...
- 10:34 AM | Afghan forces end Intercontinental Hotel siege
A 12-hour siege of a luxury hotel by gunmen in the Afghan capital has come to an end, security force...
- 4:18 PM | PM Tsipras: Macedonian nation never existed in ancient time, nor did Athenians or Spartans
A Macedonian nation never existed in the period of classical antiquity, as it was the case with the ...
- 4:14 PM | US Embassy in Skopje: Visa, emergency service to continue for US citizens
Scheduled passport and visas services, and emergency services for US citizens, will continue at the ...
- 2:25 PM | UMD urges Macedonia's authorities to put an end to name talks
The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) supports the #OurNameisMacedonia Campaign, spearheaded by Maced...