- Friday, December 29, 2017 5:00 PM
Skopje, 29 December 2017 (MIA) - The Ministry of Information Society and Administration (MIOA) published on its website Friday the draft strategy for public administration reform 2018-2022 and an action plan for its implementation.
The document notifies the measures that will be implemented in the next five years, covering inter alia the areas of public service and human resources management.
Both the strategy and the action plan are a result of the input of four working groups of representatives of civic organizations, domestic, international expects and SIGMA, MIOA said in a press release. lk/16:59
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:51 PM | Macedonia's Alagjozovski to attend informal conference of culture ministers in Davos
Ahead of the World Economic Forum, an informal conference for the ministers of culture from the sign...
- 4:11 PM | Mass protest in Thessaloniki against use of 'Macedonia' in name dispute with Skopje
Thousands of people, carrying banners with messages 'Macedonia was, will be Greek'; 'The name is our...
- 3:00 PM | There is room for improvement of language bill - French Ambassador Thimonier
French Ambassador Christian Timonie believes he isn't the only one who has failed to understand the ...
- 1:55 PM | Taliban claims responsibility for deadly assault at Kabul hotel
An Afghan official says an assault on the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul has ended after more than ...
- 1:49 PM | Greek PM Tsipras: If there is an opportunity for a solution, it would be a national stupidity not to make good use of it
Under the title 'If there is an opportunity for a solution, it would be a national stupidity not to ...