- Monday, January 01, 2018 1:31 PM
Skopje, 1 January 2018 (MIA) - President and Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces Gjorge Ivanov paid a visit Monday members of Macedonia's Army (ARM) at the military barracks 'Cojlija'.
During the traditional visit on the New Year's first day, President Ivanov congratulated the holiday to servicemen and wished for Macedonia to finally join NATO.
'The Armed Forces have proven their capability to respond to all challenges. We have witnessed the ARM role in dealing with illegal migration, its readiness to deal with crisis management challenges, being always the first to offer assistance in aftermath of natural disasters and where and whenever necessary,' Ivanov said. lk/13:30
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:43 AM | Tens of thousands of Romanians brave snow for corruption protest
ens of thousands of Romanians marched through heavy snow in Bucharest on Saturday in protest against...
- 10:34 AM | Afghan forces end Intercontinental Hotel siege
A 12-hour siege of a luxury hotel by gunmen in the Afghan capital has come to an end, security force...
- 4:18 PM | PM Tsipras: Macedonian nation never existed in ancient time, nor did Athenians or Spartans
A Macedonian nation never existed in the period of classical antiquity, as it was the case with the ...
- 4:14 PM | US Embassy in Skopje: Visa, emergency service to continue for US citizens
Scheduled passport and visas services, and emergency services for US citizens, will continue at the ...
- 2:25 PM | UMD urges Macedonia's authorities to put an end to name talks
The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) supports the #OurNameisMacedonia Campaign, spearheaded by Maced...