- Tuesday, February 06, 2018 5:53 PM
Skopje, 6 February 2018 (MIA) - The highway leading from Macedonia to the southern border with Greece will be renamed 'Friendship Highway' and the Skopje Airport will be called "Skopje International Airport', Prime Minister Zoran Zaev told a news conference Tuesday with the EU Ambassador to Macedonia, Samuel Zbogar.
The decision passed today by the government, Zaev said, once again affirms the steps aimed at building friendship and confidence with Greece. ba/17:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:08 PM | Rama's 'joint president' statement is outrageous, says FM Dacic
Serbia's Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic condemned Monday the statement of Edi Rama saying that the EU ...
- 8:57 PM | Erdogan warns Syrian government against deal with YPG
Syria's government will face consequences if it reaches an agreement with the Kurdish YPG militia ag...
- 8:25 PM | MP Sela testifies in trial against his attackers
Giving testimony at a trial regarding the violent events in Parliament on 27 April 2017, Zijadin Sel...
- 7:48 PM | Ex-Greek ambassador says he's moderate optimist for name solution
Moderate optimism for finding a solution to the name issue has been expressed by the former Greek am...
- 7:10 PM | TV journalist Talevska sentenced to two years of probation (UPD)
TV journalist Ivona Talevska on Monday was sentenced to two years of probation after pleading guilty...