- Wednesday, February 07, 2018 2:44 PM
Skopje, 6 February 2018 (MIA) - The highway leading from Macedonia to the southern border with Greece will be renamed 'Friendship Highway' and the Skopje Airport will be called "Skopje International Airport', Prime Minister Zoran Zaev told a news conference Tuesday with the EU Ambassador to Macedonia, Samuel Zbogar.
The decision passed today by the government, Zaev said, once again affirms the steps aimed at building friendship and confidence with Greece. ba/17:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:24 PM | Xhaferi-Radev: Bulgaria to fully support Macedonia's bid to join EU, NATO
Macedonia's Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi and Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev agreed Saturday th...
- 3:32 PM | Bulgaria's President tells MIA who is Rumen Radev
Pilot, diver, rock music fan - who is Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev. His biography records a sol...
- 2:18 PM | Western Balkan states must solve border disputes before joining EU: Juncker
European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker on Saturday underscored the importance of offering cou...
- 2:07 PM | German foreign minister pushes for return to strong US ties
Germany's foreign minister slammed the "America first" approach of President Donald Trump's administ...
- 1:58 PM | Macedonian, Bulgarian Presidents urge their countries to advance overall cooperation
Macedonia and Bulgaria should work on advancing the business cooperation and communication at all le...