- Friday, February 09, 2018 10:59 AM
Skopje, 9 February 2018 (MIA) - Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will meet with German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Feb. 21. The meeting will be held within the visit of Macedonian government delegation led by PM Zaev to Germany, government sources told MIA.
The first bilateral meeting between PM Zoran Zaev and German Chancellor Merkel took place on the sidelines of the EU-Western Balkans Summit in Trieste in July last year.
Merkel voiced support for the new Macedonian government for its decisiveness for substantial reforms and for the determination to integrate the Republic of Macedonia into the EU. sk/10:58
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:56 PM | Skopje Aqueduct to be restored
The Skopje Aqueduct will be restored to feature several accompanying recreational and cultural point...
- 3:30 PM | Air strikes resume hours after UN approves ceasefire
Air strikes by the Syrian government on a rebel-held enclave have continued despite a ceasefire reso...
- 3:25 PM | Turkish army kills over 2,000 militants in Afrin Operation
More than 2,000 PYD/PKK and Islamic State (IS) militants have been killed since the launch of Operat...
- 3:03 PM | Court extends detention of ex-minister and MPs
The Court of Appeals in Skopje yesterday extended the detention of 13 people, including former inter...
- 2:40 PM | Macedonian, Serbian agriculture ministers expected to address 'flour issue'
The agriculture ministers of Macedonia and Serbia are expected by the end of the day to address the ...