- Friday, February 09, 2018 4:41 PM
Skopje, 9 February 2018 (MIA) - Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev is set to meet German Chancellor Angela Merkel on 21 February, the government said in a press release.
During his visit to Germany, Zaev is also scheduled to meet President Frank-Walter Steinmeier, as well as deliver a speech in the 'Friedrich Ebert' Foundation.
The first Zaev - Merkel took place on the sidelines of the EU-Western Balkans Summit in Trieste in July last year.
Merkel then voiced support for the commitment of the new Macedonian government to substantial reforms and the country's EU-integration. lk/16:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:36 PM | Juncker: Macedonia 'on right track', EC might propose start of talks in few months if progress continues
President of the European Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker said Sunday that he hadn't come to Skopje ...
- 3:56 PM | Skopje Aqueduct to be restored
The Skopje Aqueduct will be restored to feature several accompanying recreational and cultural point...
- 3:30 PM | Air strikes resume hours after UN approves ceasefire
Air strikes by the Syrian government on a rebel-held enclave have continued despite a ceasefire reso...
- 3:25 PM | Turkish army kills over 2,000 militants in Afrin Operation
More than 2,000 PYD/PKK and Islamic State (IS) militants have been killed since the launch of Operat...
- 3:03 PM | Court extends detention of ex-minister and MPs
The Court of Appeals in Skopje yesterday extended the detention of 13 people, including former inter...