- Tuesday, March 06, 2018 6:34 PM
Skopje, 6 March 2018 (MIA) – Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi postponed indefinitely the continuation of Parliament's 32. session, which had been delayed several times during the day. The session's agenda included more than 35,000 amendments to the Law on Languages.
Parliament did not provide an official explanation of the reasons for the postponement.
Although Xhaferi and the MP groups were in continuous communication, they did not reach an agreement on how to resolve the issues caused by the amendments submitted by VMRO-DPMNE, the opposition party. mr/18:30
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:06 PM | Kosovo lawmakers pass delayed border deal despite tear gas
Lawmakers in Kosovo approved a contentious and long-pending border demarcation deal with Montenegro ...
- 7:57 PM | Macedonia – Belgium – political consultations
The Ministries of Foreign Affairs of Macedonia and Belgium held political consultation on Wednesday ...
- 6:34 PM | Turkey affirms support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO
Turkey remains staunch supporter of Macedonia’s bid to join NATO, Premier Binali Yıldırım told Wedn...
- 6:31 PM | Trump 'warned' not to congratulate Putin in Russia election
US President Donald Trump did not adhere to warnings from his advisers when he congratulated Vladimi...
- 5:37 PM | Vice-Premier Osmani meets ReSPA Director Sekulovic
Macedonia expects ReSPA support in preparing the public administration for the country’s EU accessio...