- Thursday, October 25, 2012 9:37 AM
Skopje, 25 October 2012 (MIA) - Culture Minister Elizabeta Kanceska-Milevska takes part at the 8. ministerial conference on cultural heritage in Southeast Europe titled "Intangible Cultural Heritage and Sustainable Development", held in Sofia on Thursday.
Besides SEE culture ministres, the conference will be attended by UNESCO Secretary-General Irina Bokova, whom Kanceska-Milevska is set to meet on Friday.
The conference will focus on improvement of regional cooperation towards protecting intangible cultural heritage in SEE, the recent opening of the Regional Centre for the Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage in South-East Europe in Sofia, and UNESCO chief's regional activities within global initiative "Culture: a Bridge to Development". ik/9:32
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:51 PM | Macedonia's Alagjozovski to attend informal conference of culture ministers in Davos
Ahead of the World Economic Forum, an informal conference for the ministers of culture from the sign...
- 4:11 PM | Mass protest in Thessaloniki against use of 'Macedonia' in name dispute with Skopje
Thousands of people, carrying banners with messages 'Macedonia was, will be Greek'; 'The name is our...
- 3:00 PM | There is room for improvement of language bill - French Ambassador Thimonier
French Ambassador Christian Timonie believes he isn't the only one who has failed to understand the ...
- 1:55 PM | Taliban claims responsibility for deadly assault at Kabul hotel
An Afghan official says an assault on the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul has ended after more than ...
- 1:49 PM | Greek PM Tsipras: If there is an opportunity for a solution, it would be a national stupidity not to make good use of it
Under the title 'If there is an opportunity for a solution, it would be a national stupidity not to ...