- Friday, March 15, 2013 7:27 PM
Skopje, 15 March 2013 (MIA) - Minister of Defense Talat Xhaferi held on Friday separate meetings with the ambassadors of the United Kingdom and China - Christopher Yvon and Cui Zhiwei respectively.
At a meeting with ambassador Yvon, the minister said that Macedonia was grateful for the UK's extensive support to defense and security reforms, which were evident through the overall bilateral cooperation. The two interlocutors expressed content with the cooperation between Macedonian and British armed forces within the ISAF mission in Afghanistan, MoD said in a press release.
At a meeting with the Chinese ambassador, it was emphasized that the two countries were nourishing an excellent cooperation in several areas, which had been demonstrated by high-level meetings, stated the press release. ba/19:27
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:43 AM | Tens of thousands of Romanians brave snow for corruption protest
ens of thousands of Romanians marched through heavy snow in Bucharest on Saturday in protest against...
- 10:34 AM | Afghan forces end Intercontinental Hotel siege
A 12-hour siege of a luxury hotel by gunmen in the Afghan capital has come to an end, security force...
- 4:18 PM | PM Tsipras: Macedonian nation never existed in ancient time, nor did Athenians or Spartans
A Macedonian nation never existed in the period of classical antiquity, as it was the case with the ...
- 4:14 PM | US Embassy in Skopje: Visa, emergency service to continue for US citizens
Scheduled passport and visas services, and emergency services for US citizens, will continue at the ...
- 2:25 PM | UMD urges Macedonia's authorities to put an end to name talks
The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) supports the #OurNameisMacedonia Campaign, spearheaded by Maced...