- Saturday, September 14, 2013 11:21 AM
Skopje, 14 September 2013 (MIA) - The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) rose by 3.9 percent in the second quarter of 2013, said the State Statistical Office.
In this quarter, an increase was registered in most of the sections. The biggest increase was recorded in sections F - Construction by 33.2%, I - Transport, storage and communication by 7.5% and (C+D+E) - Mining and quarrying, Manufacturing and Electricity, gas and water supply by 4.1%.
Household final consumption, including Non-profit institutions serving households, increased by 3.5% in nominal terms compared to the same period of 2012, and its share in the GDP structure was 75.9%.
In the same period, Export of goods and services increased by 1.1%in nominal terms, while Import of goods and services also increased by 1.3%. ik/11:19
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:17 PM | EU expects full implementation of all Belgrade-Pristina dialogue
The EU expects full implementation of all Belgrade-Pristina dialogue agreements, including the one t...
- 4:43 PM | SPO appeals TV journalist's probation sentence
The Special Public Prosecution (SPO) filed an appeal to the Court of Appeals challenging a tax evasi...
- 4:33 PM | Parliament dismisses anti-corruption commission members
The Parliament dismissed Monday five members of the State Commission for Prevention of Corruption (S...
- 3:58 PM | EU agrees Brexit transition, UK renews Irish border vow
Britain agreed to a potentially unpalatable deal to avoid a “hard border” for Northern Ireland on Mo...
- 3:53 PM | Europol head: Over 800 IS fighters come from Western Balkans
Nearly 800 people from Western Balkan countries have fought for the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq,...