- Saturday, January 30, 2016 11:45 AM
Skopje, 30 january 2016 (MIA) - The ballet "Gardens of Fire", whose music was written by Spanish composer Manuel de Falla, in the choreography of James Amar from France, will be performed Saturday evening in the Macedonian Opera and Ballet (MOB).
The ballet is comprised of three parts (Gardens of Alhambra, Gardens of Cordoba and the so-called Enchanted Love), including elements of Spanish traditional dances, primarily the flamenco.
Spain's Josep Vicent is the conductor, Zoran Kostovski - set designer, while the costumes are signed by Aleksandar Nospal. lk/11:47
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:24 PM | 2 Greek ex-ministers sue witnesses in pharma bribe case
Two former Greek government ministers have filed criminal lawsuits against witnesses who allegedly i...
- 8:18 PM | Ivanov: Macedonia expects Turkish support and lobbying for NATO accession
Unblocking of the integration processes is key for the long-term stability, security and progress of...
- 8:06 PM | Syria war: Pro-government forces enter Kurdish-held Afrin
Syrian pro-government forces have entered the Kurdish enclave of Afrin, provoking an immediate respo...
- 7:27 PM | Government adopts amendments to law on audio, audiovisual media services
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday adopted a draft bill for amending the law o...
- 7:09 PM | Government adopts strategy for public administration reform
The Government discussed and adopted Tuesday the Strategy for Public Administration Reform 2018-2022...