- Tuesday, March 22, 2016 8:57 AM
Skopje, 22 March 2016 (MIA) - "Efficient Fight against High-Level Corruption: Issue of Person or System" is the theme of the conference to be held in Skopje on Tuesday.
The conference will focus on impartiality, integrity and efficiency in fight against high-level corruption, as well as individual versus collective responsibility in the fight against corruption.
Laura Codruța Kovesi, chief prosecutor of Romania's National Anticorruption Directorate, and Katica Janeva, Macedonia's special prosecutor for investigation of crimes related to and arising from the content of illegally intercepted communications, will address the event.
Justice Minister Adnan Jasari, United States Ambassador Jess Baily, and Macedonian Center for International Cooperation CEO Aleksandar Krzalovski will also deliver their remarks. ik/08:53
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:14 PM | Macedonian parliamentary parties held 'constructive' meetings with NATO's Stoltenberg
Officials of the parties from the ruling coalition DUI and SDSM and the opposition party VMRO-DPMNE ...
- 5:13 PM | MoFA: Mediator's ideas shouldn't be commented before in-depth analysis is made
According to diplomatic principles, ideas of the mediator should not be commended until an in-depth ...
- 4:54 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Special Prosecutor Janeva
The Special Prosecution Office (SPO) is determined to fulfill the goal it has been set for, namely t...
- 4:26 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Speaker Xhaferi
A constructive dialogue, engagement of state institutions and all political stakeholders in implemen...
- 4:07 PM | Hundreds mourn slain Kosovo Serb politican at funeral
Hundreds of people mourned at the funeral of moderate Kosovo Serb politician Oliver Ivanovic on Thur...