- Friday, May 20, 2016 9:05 AM
Skopje, 20 May 2016 (MIA) - In the framework of the 44. May Opera Evenings, modern ballet "Sleeping Beauties" upon Yasunari Kawabata's novel "The House of the Sleeping Beauties" will be performed in the Macedonian Opera and Ballet on Friday.
The ballet represents a fresh view and approach to the story of the sleeping beauty, focusing on the relations between youth and old age, sex, death, life and memory.
Sasa Evtimova is the choreographer and set designer, while Aleksandar Nospal is the costume designer.
The Macedonian ballet ensemble is cast in the performance. ik/09:03
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 12:05 PM | Croatian biker Zeljan Rakela promotes his book in Macedonia
Croatian biker and adventurer Zeljan Rakela will promote Sunday in Macedonia the book of his thrill-...
- 11:50 AM | Greek police arrest 2 migrant traffickers, 14 Syrians
Greek police say they have arrested two migrant traffickers who were transporting 14 undocumented Sy...
- 11:33 AM | UN Security Council approves 30-day Syria ceasefire
The UN Security Council has unanimously approved a resolution demanding a 30-day ceasefire in Syria ...
- 4:28 PM | PM Zaev confirms he is mulling government reshuffle
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev said Saturday he was considering reshuffling the government and increasing...
- 3:05 PM | PM Zaev meets tobacco producers in Konche
Average prices for purchasing tobacco have reached MKD 217 per kg. More than 30,000 families that gr...