- Tuesday, August 30, 2016 12:24 PM
Berlin, 30 August 2016 (MIA) - German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier said Britain's decision to leave the European Union would have long-term consequences that were still difficult to estimate, and said both sides needed new, fair and binding rules for their future ties.
Steinmeier told over 1,000 German diplomats and business executives at a foreign ministry conference that it was in Britain's interests to start the process quickly given economic effects that were already becoming evident, Reuters reports. lk/12:23
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:56 PM | Skopje Aqueduct to be restored
The Skopje Aqueduct will be restored to feature several accompanying recreational and cultural point...
- 3:30 PM | Air strikes resume hours after UN approves ceasefire
Air strikes by the Syrian government on a rebel-held enclave have continued despite a ceasefire reso...
- 3:25 PM | Turkish army kills over 2,000 militants in Afrin Operation
More than 2,000 PYD/PKK and Islamic State (IS) militants have been killed since the launch of Operat...
- 3:03 PM | Court extends detention of ex-minister and MPs
The Court of Appeals in Skopje yesterday extended the detention of 13 people, including former inter...
- 2:40 PM | Macedonian, Serbian agriculture ministers expected to address 'flour issue'
The agriculture ministers of Macedonia and Serbia are expected by the end of the day to address the ...