- Friday, February 17, 2017 8:57 AM
Skopje, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - A round table on topic “What is energy poverty - definition and recommendations for its reduction” will be held Friday in Skopje within project Reduce Energy Use And Change Habits (REACH) financed by Intelligent Energy Europe (IEE) programme.
Results from REACH project will be presented at the round table, which aims at encouriging discussion on defining the energy poverty in the country by setting up a common platform to create recommendations for its reduction.
The Macedonian Center for Energy Efficiency (MACEF) implements the project.
In 2016, MACEF in cooperation with the electro-technical high school "Mihajlo Pupin" in Skopje and the municipal organisation of the Red Cross ‘Gazi Baba’ conducted energy survey, analysis and allocation of devices for rational energy use to 400 energy poor households in the area of Skopje city.
The project implementation should expect to raise public awareness about energy poverty in the country and to contribute in taking further actions to reduce it. sk/08:55
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:05 PM | Popovski: Government sets new standards for communications, transparency and accountability
The government has set new standards related to communications, transparency and accountability, Min...
- 2:45 PM | LE2017/ Police shouldn't be at disposal of political parties during election campaign: minister
Not a single member of the Ministry of the Interior (MoI) should put themselves at the disposal of a...
- 2:09 PM | No new cases of measles reported, vaccination to be priority: Centre for Public Health
No new cases of measles are reported while five people infected with measles on Friday are in good h...
- 2:00 PM | Macedonia to implement EU's experience in bankruptcy and liquidation of companies: conference
Sharing of experiences and best practices of the EU and the region to curb negative consequences whe...
- 1:26 PM | LE2017: SDSM kicks off campaign in Bitola, VMRO-DPMNE in Ohrid
The 20-day campaign of political parties, coalitions and independent candidates at the local electio...