- Friday, February 17, 2017 10:05 AM
Skopje, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - United States House Representatives Dave Trott (R-MI), Brendan Boyle (D-PA) and Steve Stivers (R-OH) re-assembled the Macedonian American caucus in the 115th Congress.
The caucus works to improve ties between Macedonia and the United States has 31 members. The three co-chairmen of the caucus issued a joint press release in which they say that Macedonia is a vital partner in advancing American national security and the Macedonian American community contributes greatly to the United States. Trott, Boyle and Stivers say they will work to educate their fellow House members on the importance of Macedonia and Macedonian community in the United States.cc/10:05
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:25 PM | German textile company launches brownfield investment in Veles
A plant, where technical and industrial textile will be manufactured, was inaugurated Saturday withi...
- 4:34 PM | Trump says he'll decide on Paris climate deal next week
President Donald Trump says he'll make a final decision on whether the U.S. will stay in the Paris c...
- 4:28 PM | Erdogan says EU presented Turkey with new 12-month diplomatic timetable: Hurriyet
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said the European Union had presented Turkey with a new 12-month ti...
- 3:09 PM | SDSM holds its 22nd congress in Skopje
As fresh opportunity is being offered to reconstruct the society, I will fight with all my heart aga...
- 2:43 PM | Palestinians in Israeli jails end 40-day hunger strike
More than 1,000 Palestinians held in Israeli jails ended a mass hunger strike against detention cond...