- Friday, February 17, 2017 10:05 AM
Skopje, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - United States House Representatives Dave Trott (R-MI), Brendan Boyle (D-PA) and Steve Stivers (R-OH) re-assembled the Macedonian American caucus in the 115th Congress.
The caucus works to improve ties between Macedonia and the United States has 31 members. The three co-chairmen of the caucus issued a joint press release in which they say that Macedonia is a vital partner in advancing American national security and the Macedonian American community contributes greatly to the United States. Trott, Boyle and Stivers say they will work to educate their fellow House members on the importance of Macedonia and Macedonian community in the United States.cc/10:05
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:22 PM | Tusk gives UK 'absolute deadline' to make Brexit offer
Britain has only 10 days left to deliver on all three areas of its divorce terms with the European U...
- 9:13 PM | Macedonia's Parliament joins global campaign against gender-based violence
Illuminated in orange Macedonia's Parliament has joined Friday the global initiative for putting an ...
- 8:16 PM | Supreme Court rules retrial for 'Monster' case
The Supreme Court accepted Friday the appeal filled by the defense in the 'Monster' case - murder of...
- 7:07 PM | Police respond to ‘shots fired’ at London’s Oxford Circus
British police flooded London’s busy Oxford Circus area Friday after receiving multiple reports of '...
- 5:50 PM | More than 230 killed in mosque in Egypt
Militants have launched a bomb and gun attack on a mosque in Egypt's North Sinai province, killing 2...