- Friday, February 17, 2017 10:05 AM
Skopje, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - United States House Representatives Dave Trott (R-MI), Brendan Boyle (D-PA) and Steve Stivers (R-OH) re-assembled the Macedonian American caucus in the 115th Congress.
The caucus works to improve ties between Macedonia and the United States has 31 members. The three co-chairmen of the caucus issued a joint press release in which they say that Macedonia is a vital partner in advancing American national security and the Macedonian American community contributes greatly to the United States. Trott, Boyle and Stivers say they will work to educate their fellow House members on the importance of Macedonia and Macedonian community in the United States.cc/10:05
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:15 PM | Juncker says he’s lost track of Romanian prime ministers
There have been so many Romanian prime ministers of late that European Commission President Jean-Cla...
- 7:59 PM | PM Zaev, President Steinmeier commend Macedonia-Germany relations
Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Germany's President Frank-Walter Steinmeier voiced satisfa...
- 7:18 PM | Russia, Iran must help end 'massacre' in Syria enclave: Berlin
Germany on Wednesday urged Russia and Iran to push the Syrian regime to end the deadly airstrikes on...
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...