- Friday, February 17, 2017 10:05 AM
Skopje, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - United States House Representatives Dave Trott (R-MI), Brendan Boyle (D-PA) and Steve Stivers (R-OH) re-assembled the Macedonian American caucus in the 115th Congress.
The caucus works to improve ties between Macedonia and the United States has 31 members. The three co-chairmen of the caucus issued a joint press release in which they say that Macedonia is a vital partner in advancing American national security and the Macedonian American community contributes greatly to the United States. Trott, Boyle and Stivers say they will work to educate their fellow House members on the importance of Macedonia and Macedonian community in the United States.cc/10:05
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | President Ivanov awards Intelligence Agency with 'Ilinden-1903' Order
Thanking to the Intelligence Agency Macedonia's leadership is capable to make decision to the citize...
- 8:29 PM | Over 3,000 civilians killed in Mosul fight, source says
More than 3,000 civilians have been killed in Mosul since Iraq started a US-led campaign to retake t...
- 8:24 PM | Erdogan: You call me dictator, I will keep up Nazi taunts
n a tit-for-tat war of words, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said he won’t turn the other ch...
- 6:16 PM | Polish premier to sign declaration at EU summit
Poland's prime minister will sign the declaration from the weekend's European Union summit, saying i...
- 6:03 PM | Serbia says no to NATO on alliance's airstrikes anniversary
Serbia's prime minister pledged on Friday that the Balkan country will never join NATO or any other ...