- Friday, February 17, 2017 10:05 AM
Skopje, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - United States House Representatives Dave Trott (R-MI), Brendan Boyle (D-PA) and Steve Stivers (R-OH) re-assembled the Macedonian American caucus in the 115th Congress.
The caucus works to improve ties between Macedonia and the United States has 31 members. The three co-chairmen of the caucus issued a joint press release in which they say that Macedonia is a vital partner in advancing American national security and the Macedonian American community contributes greatly to the United States. Trott, Boyle and Stivers say they will work to educate their fellow House members on the importance of Macedonia and Macedonian community in the United States.cc/10:05
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 12:36 PM | Left wing anarchists clash with police in Athens
Riots broke out in Athens on Saturday evening as left wing anarchists clashed with the police.
- 12:27 PM | Construction and real-estate fair opens on Tuesday
Skopje Fair will host its 14th International Fair of construction materials and machinery as well as...
- 12:10 PM | League leaders Vardar and Shkendija meet in high risk match
Vardar and Shkendija, who are leading contenders for the Macedonian Football League trophy, face off...
- 12:02 PM | Donald Trump will skip the traditional White House Correspondents' Dinner
US President Donald Trump cancelled his appearance at the traditional White House Correspondent's Di...
- 11:57 AM | Montenegro hit by rainstorm
The Adriatic resort town of Budva was hit by the rainstorm that passed over Montenegro. Budva and Ri...