- Friday, February 17, 2017 10:36 AM
Gevgelija, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - Greek farmers have partially opened the Gevgelija border crossing, which they kept closed for all vehicles for 18 days.
Their tractors are still blocking the road into Greece, but the protesters have left and one lane has been opened for traffic. Talks are on-going between the Greek Government and the farmers, who are urged to completely dismantle their blockade during the day. The blockade has caused significant problems for truckers and tourists given that Gevgelija (Bogorodica - Evzoni) is the main border crossing between Macedonia and Greece.cc/10:36
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 12:36 PM | Left wing anarchists clash with police in Athens
Riots broke out in Athens on Saturday evening as left wing anarchists clashed with the police.
- 12:27 PM | Construction and real-estate fair opens on Tuesday
Skopje Fair will host its 14th International Fair of construction materials and machinery as well as...
- 12:10 PM | League leaders Vardar and Shkendija meet in high risk match
Vardar and Shkendija, who are leading contenders for the Macedonian Football League trophy, face off...
- 12:02 PM | Donald Trump will skip the traditional White House Correspondents' Dinner
US President Donald Trump cancelled his appearance at the traditional White House Correspondent's Di...
- 11:57 AM | Montenegro hit by rainstorm
The Adriatic resort town of Budva was hit by the rainstorm that passed over Montenegro. Budva and Ri...