- Friday, February 17, 2017 10:36 AM
Gevgelija, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - Greek farmers have partially opened the Gevgelija border crossing, which they kept closed for all vehicles for 18 days.
Their tractors are still blocking the road into Greece, but the protesters have left and one lane has been opened for traffic. Talks are on-going between the Greek Government and the farmers, who are urged to completely dismantle their blockade during the day. The blockade has caused significant problems for truckers and tourists given that Gevgelija (Bogorodica - Evzoni) is the main border crossing between Macedonia and Greece.cc/10:36
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:25 PM | German textile company launches brownfield investment in Veles
A plant, where technical and industrial textile will be manufactured, was inaugurated Saturday withi...
- 4:34 PM | Trump says he'll decide on Paris climate deal next week
President Donald Trump says he'll make a final decision on whether the U.S. will stay in the Paris c...
- 4:28 PM | Erdogan says EU presented Turkey with new 12-month diplomatic timetable: Hurriyet
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said the European Union had presented Turkey with a new 12-month ti...
- 3:09 PM | SDSM holds its 22nd congress in Skopje
As fresh opportunity is being offered to reconstruct the society, I will fight with all my heart aga...
- 2:43 PM | Palestinians in Israeli jails end 40-day hunger strike
More than 1,000 Palestinians held in Israeli jails ended a mass hunger strike against detention cond...