- Friday, February 17, 2017 10:36 AM
Gevgelija, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - Greek farmers have partially opened the Gevgelija border crossing, which they kept closed for all vehicles for 18 days.
Their tractors are still blocking the road into Greece, but the protesters have left and one lane has been opened for traffic. Talks are on-going between the Greek Government and the farmers, who are urged to completely dismantle their blockade during the day. The blockade has caused significant problems for truckers and tourists given that Gevgelija (Bogorodica - Evzoni) is the main border crossing between Macedonia and Greece.cc/10:36
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | President Ivanov awards Intelligence Agency with 'Ilinden-1903' Order
Thanking to the Intelligence Agency Macedonia's leadership is capable to make decision to the citize...
- 8:29 PM | Over 3,000 civilians killed in Mosul fight, source says
More than 3,000 civilians have been killed in Mosul since Iraq started a US-led campaign to retake t...
- 8:24 PM | Erdogan: You call me dictator, I will keep up Nazi taunts
n a tit-for-tat war of words, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said he won’t turn the other ch...
- 6:16 PM | Polish premier to sign declaration at EU summit
Poland's prime minister will sign the declaration from the weekend's European Union summit, saying i...
- 6:03 PM | Serbia says no to NATO on alliance's airstrikes anniversary
Serbia's prime minister pledged on Friday that the Balkan country will never join NATO or any other ...