- Friday, February 17, 2017 10:36 AM
Gevgelija, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - Greek farmers have partially opened the Gevgelija border crossing, which they kept closed for all vehicles for 18 days.
Their tractors are still blocking the road into Greece, but the protesters have left and one lane has been opened for traffic. Talks are on-going between the Greek Government and the farmers, who are urged to completely dismantle their blockade during the day. The blockade has caused significant problems for truckers and tourists given that Gevgelija (Bogorodica - Evzoni) is the main border crossing between Macedonia and Greece.cc/10:36
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:25 PM | Spicer resigning at White House, Scaramucci to be communications chief
US President Donald Trump said in a statement on Friday that White House press secretary Sean Spicer...
- 7:15 PM | PM Zaev: Agreement with Bulgaria on good-neighborly relations beneficial for Macedonia
The agreement on good-neighborly relations with Bulgaria will bring substantial benefit to Macedonia...
- 6:32 PM | White House press secretary Sean Spicer resigns
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer has quit, reportedly in protest at a shake-up of the communi...
- 6:28 PM | Hawaii rolling out preparedness plan for North Korean missile attack
The state of Hawaii is formulating a preparedness plan for a North Korean missile attack, much to th...
- 6:15 PM | Strong quake kills two at Aegean resort
A strong earthquake in the Aegean Sea has killed at least two people on the Greek island of Kos, off...