- Friday, February 17, 2017 10:36 AM
Gevgelija, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - Greek farmers have partially opened the Gevgelija border crossing, which they kept closed for all vehicles for 18 days.
Their tractors are still blocking the road into Greece, but the protesters have left and one lane has been opened for traffic. Talks are on-going between the Greek Government and the farmers, who are urged to completely dismantle their blockade during the day. The blockade has caused significant problems for truckers and tourists given that Gevgelija (Bogorodica - Evzoni) is the main border crossing between Macedonia and Greece.cc/10:36
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:05 PM | Popovski: Government sets new standards for communications, transparency and accountability
The government has set new standards related to communications, transparency and accountability, Min...
- 2:45 PM | LE2017/ Police shouldn't be at disposal of political parties during election campaign: minister
Not a single member of the Ministry of the Interior (MoI) should put themselves at the disposal of a...
- 2:09 PM | No new cases of measles reported, vaccination to be priority: Centre for Public Health
No new cases of measles are reported while five people infected with measles on Friday are in good h...
- 2:00 PM | Macedonia to implement EU's experience in bankruptcy and liquidation of companies: conference
Sharing of experiences and best practices of the EU and the region to curb negative consequences whe...
- 1:26 PM | LE2017: SDSM kicks off campaign in Bitola, VMRO-DPMNE in Ohrid
The 20-day campaign of political parties, coalitions and independent candidates at the local electio...