- Friday, February 17, 2017 11:35 AM
Skopje, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - Border crossing Evzoni has opened for all types of vehicles after Greek farmers removed the blockade on Friday morning, said the Auto Moto Association of Macedonia.
The border crossing near Gevgelija closed for traffic on January 30. ik/11:34
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:50 PM | VMRO-DPMNE puts forward roadmap to resolve political crisis
VMRO-DPMNE is unveiling a roadmap in order lessons to be learned and a solution to be offered to the...
- 4:54 PM | UN: Iraq, US must avoid civilian deaths in Mosul
The United Nations human rights chief urged the Iraqi government and U.S.-led coalition on Tuesday t...
- 4:47 PM | Turkey warns Europe not to meddle in referendum, 'mind its own business'
Turkey is warning Europe not to interfere in a referendum next month on changing the constitution an...
- 4:47 PM | Exhibit "Ever Closer Union" on 60. Rome Treaties anniversary
EU's door remains wide open. We expect Western Balkan countries that want to join the Union to move ...
- 4:30 PM | MEP Fleckenstein: EU to offer democratic measures as initial attempt for resolving Macedonia's political crisis
At Tuesday's debate 'Crisis of Democracy in Western Balkans' at the European Parliament, MEP Knut Fl...