- Friday, February 17, 2017 11:35 AM
Skopje, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - Border crossing Evzoni has opened for all types of vehicles after Greek farmers removed the blockade on Friday morning, said the Auto Moto Association of Macedonia.
The border crossing near Gevgelija closed for traffic on January 30. ik/11:34
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Turkey's Erdogan says 'arena' to be removed from stadia names
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday ordered the removal of the word 'arena' from sports stadia ...
- 8:33 PM | SDSM's Zaev hopes for Macedonia to get new government by end of next week
Progress has been made in negotiations on a formation of new government, PM-designate and SDSM leade...
- 7:38 PM | G7 summit agrees on countering terrorism but not climate change
Leaders of the world's leading industrial nations, the G7, have agreed on new action to counter terr...
- 6:16 PM | Macedonia, Vatican to advance cooperation, President Ivanov says after Pope Francis audience
Ways to boost cooperation between Macedonia and Vatican, challenges stemming from the migrant crisis...
- 6:08 PM | DUI's Ahmeti meets US Ambassador Baily
Ali Ahmeti, leader of the Democratic Union for Integration (DUI), and US Ambassador to Macedonia Jes...