- Friday, February 17, 2017 12:54 PM
Skopje, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - Deputy PM and Foreign Minister Nikola Poposki will take part in the 53rd Munich Security Conference, held on Feb. 17-19.
This year's conference, which is going to be chaired by Wolfgang Ischinger, brings together 500 leaders and top officials in charge of security policies. The event is focused on the future of transatlantic relations in the aftermath of the US presidential elections, European security cooperation and defense, relations with Russia, the war in Syria, the political and security state of play in Asia and the Pacific, as well as on the challenges of the migrant crisis and radicalization.
FM Poposki in the German city of Munich will hold several meetings with counterparts from NATO countries and partners, the Foreign Ministry said Friday in a press release. ba/12:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:05 PM | Popovski: Government sets new standards for communications, transparency and accountability
The government has set new standards related to communications, transparency and accountability, Min...
- 2:45 PM | LE2017/ Police shouldn't be at disposal of political parties during election campaign: minister
Not a single member of the Ministry of the Interior (MoI) should put themselves at the disposal of a...
- 2:09 PM | No new cases of measles reported, vaccination to be priority: Centre for Public Health
No new cases of measles are reported while five people infected with measles on Friday are in good h...
- 2:00 PM | Macedonia to implement EU's experience in bankruptcy and liquidation of companies: conference
Sharing of experiences and best practices of the EU and the region to curb negative consequences whe...
- 1:26 PM | LE2017: SDSM kicks off campaign in Bitola, VMRO-DPMNE in Ohrid
The 20-day campaign of political parties, coalitions and independent candidates at the local electio...