- Friday, February 17, 2017 12:54 PM
Skopje, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - Deputy PM and Foreign Minister Nikola Poposki will take part in the 53rd Munich Security Conference, held on Feb. 17-19.
This year's conference, which is going to be chaired by Wolfgang Ischinger, brings together 500 leaders and top officials in charge of security policies. The event is focused on the future of transatlantic relations in the aftermath of the US presidential elections, European security cooperation and defense, relations with Russia, the war in Syria, the political and security state of play in Asia and the Pacific, as well as on the challenges of the migrant crisis and radicalization.
FM Poposki in the German city of Munich will hold several meetings with counterparts from NATO countries and partners, the Foreign Ministry said Friday in a press release. ba/12:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:25 PM | Spicer resigning at White House, Scaramucci to be communications chief
US President Donald Trump said in a statement on Friday that White House press secretary Sean Spicer...
- 7:15 PM | PM Zaev: Agreement with Bulgaria on good-neighborly relations beneficial for Macedonia
The agreement on good-neighborly relations with Bulgaria will bring substantial benefit to Macedonia...
- 6:32 PM | White House press secretary Sean Spicer resigns
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer has quit, reportedly in protest at a shake-up of the communi...
- 6:28 PM | Hawaii rolling out preparedness plan for North Korean missile attack
The state of Hawaii is formulating a preparedness plan for a North Korean missile attack, much to th...
- 6:15 PM | Strong quake kills two at Aegean resort
A strong earthquake in the Aegean Sea has killed at least two people on the Greek island of Kos, off...