- Friday, February 17, 2017 12:54 PM
Skopje, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - Deputy PM and Foreign Minister Nikola Poposki will take part in the 53rd Munich Security Conference, held on Feb. 17-19.
This year's conference, which is going to be chaired by Wolfgang Ischinger, brings together 500 leaders and top officials in charge of security policies. The event is focused on the future of transatlantic relations in the aftermath of the US presidential elections, European security cooperation and defense, relations with Russia, the war in Syria, the political and security state of play in Asia and the Pacific, as well as on the challenges of the migrant crisis and radicalization.
FM Poposki in the German city of Munich will hold several meetings with counterparts from NATO countries and partners, the Foreign Ministry said Friday in a press release. ba/12:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:15 PM | Juncker says he’s lost track of Romanian prime ministers
There have been so many Romanian prime ministers of late that European Commission President Jean-Cla...
- 7:59 PM | PM Zaev, President Steinmeier commend Macedonia-Germany relations
Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Germany's President Frank-Walter Steinmeier voiced satisfa...
- 7:18 PM | Russia, Iran must help end 'massacre' in Syria enclave: Berlin
Germany on Wednesday urged Russia and Iran to push the Syrian regime to end the deadly airstrikes on...
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...