- Friday, February 17, 2017 1:19 PM
Skopje, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - The Agency for Promotion and Support of Tourism took part at the 34. "Holiday & Spa Expo" international fair in Sofia, towards increasing the number of Bulgarian tourists visiting Macedonia.
Agency representatives met with a number of Bulgarian tour-operators, travel agencies and tourism chambers.
"Renowned tour-operator 'Bohemia' and the Bulgarian Association of Travel Agents (BATA) consider that Macedonia is attractive for the Bulgarian market, a conclusion resulting from their Balkan tours that involve the country", said the Agency.
A meeting was also held with Sofia-based Ambassador of Cuba, Pedro Pablo San Jorge, who was briefed over Macedonia's tourism potentials and enhancement of bilateral cooperation in the field.
Tour-operators "Fibula" and "BTB Tours", as well as hotels "Izgrev", "Klimetica", "Sirius" and "Aurora Resort & Spa" represented the Macedonian stand at the Sofia fair. ik/13:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:05 PM | Popovski: Government sets new standards for communications, transparency and accountability
The government has set new standards related to communications, transparency and accountability, Min...
- 2:45 PM | LE2017/ Police shouldn't be at disposal of political parties during election campaign: minister
Not a single member of the Ministry of the Interior (MoI) should put themselves at the disposal of a...
- 2:09 PM | No new cases of measles reported, vaccination to be priority: Centre for Public Health
No new cases of measles are reported while five people infected with measles on Friday are in good h...
- 2:00 PM | Macedonia to implement EU's experience in bankruptcy and liquidation of companies: conference
Sharing of experiences and best practices of the EU and the region to curb negative consequences whe...
- 1:26 PM | LE2017: SDSM kicks off campaign in Bitola, VMRO-DPMNE in Ohrid
The 20-day campaign of political parties, coalitions and independent candidates at the local electio...