- Friday, February 17, 2017 7:44 PM
Tetovo, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - Ali Ahmeti, leader of the Democratic Union for Integration (DUI), and Spanish Ambassador to Macedonia Ramon Abaroa Carranza shared opinions Friday on the political developments in Macedonia after the 11 December 2016 parliamentary elections.
Ahmeti referred to the negotiations on forming a new government and presented DUI's priorities related to the rule of law, Euro-Atlantic integration processes and the statement of the Albanian political parties in Macedonia, the party said in a press release.
Ahmeti highlighted the party's determination to make a right decision that would generate stability and meet the citizens' expectations. lk/19:43
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:41 PM | Pro-Assad militias to enter Syria's Afrin: state media
Militias allied to the Syrian government will enter the Afrin region, Syrian media reported on Monda...
- 2:36 PM | West's attitude stoking tensions in Balkans: Lavrov
The West is stoking tensions in the Balkans despite Russia's pacific stance, Russian Foreign Ministe...
- 2:06 PM | Zaev-Markus: Slovakia supports Macedonia's EU, NATO integration
Slovakia supports Macedonia's EU and NATO integration process and will assist the country in signifi...
- 1:42 PM | Journalist Talevska admits guilt in "Tifani" case
Journalist Ivona Talevska admitted guilt on Monday regarding the tax evasion charges in the Special ...
- 1:34 PM | Greek FM Kotzias to visit Skopje by February-end or March
Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias is coming to Skopje again by the end of February or the beginni...