- Friday, February 17, 2017 7:44 PM
Tetovo, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - Ali Ahmeti, leader of the Democratic Union for Integration (DUI), and Spanish Ambassador to Macedonia Ramon Abaroa Carranza shared opinions Friday on the political developments in Macedonia after the 11 December 2016 parliamentary elections.
Ahmeti referred to the negotiations on forming a new government and presented DUI's priorities related to the rule of law, Euro-Atlantic integration processes and the statement of the Albanian political parties in Macedonia, the party said in a press release.
Ahmeti highlighted the party's determination to make a right decision that would generate stability and meet the citizens' expectations. lk/19:43
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:12 PM | Ahmeti: Majority of our requirements included in government's programme
DUI leader Ali Ahmeti said after Wednesday's meeting with parliamentary parties of ethnic Albanians ...
- 6:50 PM | Future of the EU-27 is priority in Brexit negotiations, Merkel says
Germany and its European Union peers will conduct divorce talks with Britain in a friendly fashion, ...
- 6:47 PM | Security tops agenda as Cyprus peace talks resume
Rival sides in Cyprus' decades-old dispute have exchanged some "creative ideas" on bridging differen...
- 5:39 PM | At least 15 dead in cluster bomb attack in eastern Syria
At least 15 people were killed in a cluster bomb attack on an ISIS-held village in eastern Syria on ...
- 5:14 PM | European Affairs Committee to call Parliament to adopt a declaration for speeding up Macedonia's EU-integration
The country has made progress bringing about fresh start that fuels hope and optimism among citizens...