- Friday, February 17, 2017 7:44 PM
Tetovo, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - Ali Ahmeti, leader of the Democratic Union for Integration (DUI), and Spanish Ambassador to Macedonia Ramon Abaroa Carranza shared opinions Friday on the political developments in Macedonia after the 11 December 2016 parliamentary elections.
Ahmeti referred to the negotiations on forming a new government and presented DUI's priorities related to the rule of law, Euro-Atlantic integration processes and the statement of the Albanian political parties in Macedonia, the party said in a press release.
Ahmeti highlighted the party's determination to make a right decision that would generate stability and meet the citizens' expectations. lk/19:43
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | President Ivanov awards Intelligence Agency with 'Ilinden-1903' Order
Thanking to the Intelligence Agency Macedonia's leadership is capable to make decision to the citize...
- 8:29 PM | Over 3,000 civilians killed in Mosul fight, source says
More than 3,000 civilians have been killed in Mosul since Iraq started a US-led campaign to retake t...
- 8:24 PM | Erdogan: You call me dictator, I will keep up Nazi taunts
n a tit-for-tat war of words, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said he won’t turn the other ch...
- 6:16 PM | Polish premier to sign declaration at EU summit
Poland's prime minister will sign the declaration from the weekend's European Union summit, saying i...
- 6:03 PM | Serbia says no to NATO on alliance's airstrikes anniversary
Serbia's prime minister pledged on Friday that the Balkan country will never join NATO or any other ...