- Friday, February 17, 2017 7:44 PM
Tetovo, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - Ali Ahmeti, leader of the Democratic Union for Integration (DUI), and Spanish Ambassador to Macedonia Ramon Abaroa Carranza shared opinions Friday on the political developments in Macedonia after the 11 December 2016 parliamentary elections.
Ahmeti referred to the negotiations on forming a new government and presented DUI's priorities related to the rule of law, Euro-Atlantic integration processes and the statement of the Albanian political parties in Macedonia, the party said in a press release.
Ahmeti highlighted the party's determination to make a right decision that would generate stability and meet the citizens' expectations. lk/19:43
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 12:36 PM | Left wing anarchists clash with police in Athens
Riots broke out in Athens on Saturday evening as left wing anarchists clashed with the police.
- 12:27 PM | Construction and real-estate fair opens on Tuesday
Skopje Fair will host its 14th International Fair of construction materials and machinery as well as...
- 12:10 PM | League leaders Vardar and Shkendija meet in high risk match
Vardar and Shkendija, who are leading contenders for the Macedonian Football League trophy, face off...
- 12:02 PM | Donald Trump will skip the traditional White House Correspondents' Dinner
US President Donald Trump cancelled his appearance at the traditional White House Correspondent's Di...
- 11:57 AM | Montenegro hit by rainstorm
The Adriatic resort town of Budva was hit by the rainstorm that passed over Montenegro. Budva and Ri...