- Friday, February 17, 2017 7:44 PM
Tetovo, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - Ali Ahmeti, leader of the Democratic Union for Integration (DUI), and Spanish Ambassador to Macedonia Ramon Abaroa Carranza shared opinions Friday on the political developments in Macedonia after the 11 December 2016 parliamentary elections.
Ahmeti referred to the negotiations on forming a new government and presented DUI's priorities related to the rule of law, Euro-Atlantic integration processes and the statement of the Albanian political parties in Macedonia, the party said in a press release.
Ahmeti highlighted the party's determination to make a right decision that would generate stability and meet the citizens' expectations. lk/19:43
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:24 AM | Trump rolls out new Afghanistan policy in push to improve relations with interventionist party wing
Embattled US President Donald Trump presented the new Afghanistan war policy, in which he said that ...
- 9:08 AM | Greece blames Turkey of violating its airspace
Greece blames Turkey of violating its air space above the Aegean Sea dozens of times. These alleged ...
- 8:51 AM | Government begins procedure to appoint new Public Prosecutor
The Government begins a procedure to appoint a new Public Prosecutor, after Marko Zvrlevski was dism...
- 8:41 PM | Croatia fights dozens of fires along Adriatic coast
Croatian firefighters and armed forces were fighting dozens of wildfires on Monday along the Adriati...
- 7:59 PM | Macedonia committed to developing good-neighborly relations with Serbia
Avoiding to make hasty conclusions, Macedonia's government welcomes the announcements of official Be...