- Friday, February 17, 2017 7:44 PM
Tetovo, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - Ali Ahmeti, leader of the Democratic Union for Integration (DUI), and Spanish Ambassador to Macedonia Ramon Abaroa Carranza shared opinions Friday on the political developments in Macedonia after the 11 December 2016 parliamentary elections.
Ahmeti referred to the negotiations on forming a new government and presented DUI's priorities related to the rule of law, Euro-Atlantic integration processes and the statement of the Albanian political parties in Macedonia, the party said in a press release.
Ahmeti highlighted the party's determination to make a right decision that would generate stability and meet the citizens' expectations. lk/19:43
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:25 PM | Jean Monnet awards presented
The EU Delegation to Macedonia presented late Tuesday the annual 'Jean Monnet' awards in the categor...
- 9:37 PM | Russian meddling in US election was 'hybrid warfare,' Tillerson says
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Tuesday branded Russia's alleged meddling in last year's Amer...
- 8:55 PM | U.S. Congress to let Iran deadline pass, leave decision to Trump
The U.S. Congress will allow a deadline on re-imposing sanctions on Iran to pass this week, congress...
- 8:45 PM | France's Macron says world is losing battle against climate change
French President Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday told dozens of world leaders and company bosses gathered...
- 8:36 PM | Macedonia earmarks MKD six million in aid to flood-affected regions in Albania
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday has earmarked MKD six million (about EUR 97...