- Monday, March 20, 2017 12:49 PM
Skopje, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - The Macedonian Chamber of Commerce (SKM) will organize a round of informative conferences to help business-people better follow legal changes. According to SKM, main issues micro, small and medium businesses face are fast changing regulations and the gray economy.
"It is particularly difficult to adapt to changes in the labour and workplace safety regulations, and no smaller are the obstacles related to taxes, customs, environment and spatial planning", said SKM adviser Jadranka Arizankovska.
A total of 18 informative sessions will be held in 10 cities across Macedonia, and they will cover agriculture, textile, construction, IT and tourism companies. The campaign is part of a program supported by USAID.cc/12:48
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:56 PM | Romania blocks Russian deputy PM from entering EU airspace
Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin had to scrap a trip to Moldova on Friday after his plan...
- 5:09 PM | Ambassador Baily: US works to see Macedonia join NATO
The 'Dragoon Guardian 17' exercise is an excellent opportunity for strengthening the cooperation bet...
- 4:31 PM | Vice-Premier Osmani: Local elections - test for reviving Macedonia's Euro-Atlantic agenda
Forthcoming local elections will be a test whether Macedonia has succeeded to return on the path of ...
- 4:24 PM | Heated Parliament debate on the budget, Bulgaria treaty
The debate in the Macedonian Parliament on Friday descended into protracted arguments between Speake...
- 3:43 PM | 50 injured in train station accident in Barcelona
Some 50 people needed medical treatment after a Spanish commuter train crashed into the buffers in a...