- Monday, March 20, 2017 12:49 PM
Skopje, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - The Macedonian Chamber of Commerce (SKM) will organize a round of informative conferences to help business-people better follow legal changes. According to SKM, main issues micro, small and medium businesses face are fast changing regulations and the gray economy.
"It is particularly difficult to adapt to changes in the labour and workplace safety regulations, and no smaller are the obstacles related to taxes, customs, environment and spatial planning", said SKM adviser Jadranka Arizankovska.
A total of 18 informative sessions will be held in 10 cities across Macedonia, and they will cover agriculture, textile, construction, IT and tourism companies. The campaign is part of a program supported by USAID.cc/12:48
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:15 PM | Juncker says he’s lost track of Romanian prime ministers
There have been so many Romanian prime ministers of late that European Commission President Jean-Cla...
- 7:59 PM | PM Zaev, President Steinmeier commend Macedonia-Germany relations
Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Germany's President Frank-Walter Steinmeier voiced satisfa...
- 7:18 PM | Russia, Iran must help end 'massacre' in Syria enclave: Berlin
Germany on Wednesday urged Russia and Iran to push the Syrian regime to end the deadly airstrikes on...
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...