- Monday, March 20, 2017 12:49 PM
Skopje, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - The Macedonian Chamber of Commerce (SKM) will organize a round of informative conferences to help business-people better follow legal changes. According to SKM, main issues micro, small and medium businesses face are fast changing regulations and the gray economy.
"It is particularly difficult to adapt to changes in the labour and workplace safety regulations, and no smaller are the obstacles related to taxes, customs, environment and spatial planning", said SKM adviser Jadranka Arizankovska.
A total of 18 informative sessions will be held in 10 cities across Macedonia, and they will cover agriculture, textile, construction, IT and tourism companies. The campaign is part of a program supported by USAID.cc/12:48
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:55 PM | VMRO-DPMNE leader Gruevski meets Albanian President Meta
VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski met Monday with Albanian President Ilir Meta, referring to bilater...
- 8:32 PM | Zaev-Meta: Macedonia and Albania to boost cooperation
Macedonia and Albania are faced witth similar challenges and their cooperation is just a confirmatio...
- 7:50 PM | Albania premier asks EU for help seizing gang crime profits
Albania’s prime minister wants European Union countries for support in cracking down on criminal gan...
- 7:01 PM | U.S. designates North Korea a state sponsor of terror, triggering sanctions
President Donald Trump designated North Korea a state sponsor of terrorism on Monday, allowing the U...
- 6:58 PM | Serbia: Police arrest 93 suspects in series of raids
Serbia's Interior Ministry (MUP) said on Monday that 93 people were arrested in a large-scale operat...