- Monday, March 20, 2017 12:49 PM
Skopje, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - The Macedonian Chamber of Commerce (SKM) will organize a round of informative conferences to help business-people better follow legal changes. According to SKM, main issues micro, small and medium businesses face are fast changing regulations and the gray economy.
"It is particularly difficult to adapt to changes in the labour and workplace safety regulations, and no smaller are the obstacles related to taxes, customs, environment and spatial planning", said SKM adviser Jadranka Arizankovska.
A total of 18 informative sessions will be held in 10 cities across Macedonia, and they will cover agriculture, textile, construction, IT and tourism companies. The campaign is part of a program supported by USAID.cc/12:48
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:35 PM | Parliament will resume debate on the law on the use of languages after the elections
The debate on the hotly contested law on the use of languages, which would expand the official use o...
- 4:30 PM | Measles outbreak in Gazi Baba worries officials
A partial measles epidemic was declared in the Gazi Baba area of Skopje by the Committee on Infectio...
- 3:25 PM | Taravari says Health Ministry operates well even as he runs for Mayor of Gostivar
Health Minister Arben Taravari held a press conference on Saturday to detail his first 100 days in o...
- 3:09 PM | High school student kidnapped over several hours in Kumanovo on Friday
A female high-school student from the Pero Nakov school in Kumanovo was kidnapped over several hours...
- 2:07 PM | Zaev meets Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister Pham
During his stay at the United Nations General Assembly, Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met with the Deput...