- Monday, March 20, 2017 12:49 PM
Skopje, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - The Macedonian Chamber of Commerce (SKM) will organize a round of informative conferences to help business-people better follow legal changes. According to SKM, main issues micro, small and medium businesses face are fast changing regulations and the gray economy.
"It is particularly difficult to adapt to changes in the labour and workplace safety regulations, and no smaller are the obstacles related to taxes, customs, environment and spatial planning", said SKM adviser Jadranka Arizankovska.
A total of 18 informative sessions will be held in 10 cities across Macedonia, and they will cover agriculture, textile, construction, IT and tourism companies. The campaign is part of a program supported by USAID.cc/12:48
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:26 PM | Russian 'propaganda on steroids' aimed at 2016 U.S. election: lawmaker
Russia mounted a campaign of "propaganda on steroids" seeking to influence the 2016 U.S. presidentia...
- 9:10 PM | NATO, Russia, share troop information, at odds over Ukraine
NATO's chief says the allies and Russia remain at loggerheads over the conflict in Ukraine but have ...
- 8:38 PM | Two former Parliament speakers voice support for United Macedonia Initiative
Two former Parliament speakers gave speeches to supporters of the United Macedonia Initiative, who t...
- 6:15 PM | Dimitriev: EU is Macedonia's top priority
We used this opportunity to reaffirm our position that European Union membership remains Macedonia's...
- 5:56 PM | Ombudsman Memeti presents 2016 report on respect of human rights in Macedonia
No progress has been registered in terms of respecting the human rights and freedoms in Macedonia, O...