- Monday, March 20, 2017 1:36 PM
Tetovo, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - Two men from Tetovo were wounded in a knife fight, and one of them was taken to Skopje for treatment due to the gravity of his injuries.
The two men, aged 26 and 30, were involved in an altercation with two brothers aged 32 and 34 years. The argument, that began after midnight, ended in a fight in which knives were used. The 26 year old man identified as I.K. sustained the worst injuries.
Also in Tetovo on Sunday evening, a bottle with an inflammable liquid was thrown at the fashionable Barcode cafe bar. Two tables and a dozen chairs were burnt as was part of the floor. No injuries were reported.cc/13:35
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:35 PM | Parliament will resume debate on the law on the use of languages after the elections
The debate on the hotly contested law on the use of languages, which would expand the official use o...
- 4:30 PM | Measles outbreak in Gazi Baba worries officials
A partial measles epidemic was declared in the Gazi Baba area of Skopje by the Committee on Infectio...
- 3:25 PM | Taravari says Health Ministry operates well even as he runs for Mayor of Gostivar
Health Minister Arben Taravari held a press conference on Saturday to detail his first 100 days in o...
- 3:09 PM | High school student kidnapped over several hours in Kumanovo on Friday
A female high-school student from the Pero Nakov school in Kumanovo was kidnapped over several hours...
- 2:07 PM | Zaev meets Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister Pham
During his stay at the United Nations General Assembly, Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met with the Deput...