- Monday, March 20, 2017 1:36 PM
Tetovo, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - Two men from Tetovo were wounded in a knife fight, and one of them was taken to Skopje for treatment due to the gravity of his injuries.
The two men, aged 26 and 30, were involved in an altercation with two brothers aged 32 and 34 years. The argument, that began after midnight, ended in a fight in which knives were used. The 26 year old man identified as I.K. sustained the worst injuries.
Also in Tetovo on Sunday evening, a bottle with an inflammable liquid was thrown at the fashionable Barcode cafe bar. Two tables and a dozen chairs were burnt as was part of the floor. No injuries were reported.cc/13:35
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Turkey's Erdogan says 'arena' to be removed from stadia names
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday ordered the removal of the word 'arena' from sports stadia ...
- 8:33 PM | SDSM's Zaev hopes for Macedonia to get new government by end of next week
Progress has been made in negotiations on a formation of new government, PM-designate and SDSM leade...
- 7:38 PM | G7 summit agrees on countering terrorism but not climate change
Leaders of the world's leading industrial nations, the G7, have agreed on new action to counter terr...
- 6:16 PM | Macedonia, Vatican to advance cooperation, President Ivanov says after Pope Francis audience
Ways to boost cooperation between Macedonia and Vatican, challenges stemming from the migrant crisis...
- 6:08 PM | DUI's Ahmeti meets US Ambassador Baily
Ali Ahmeti, leader of the Democratic Union for Integration (DUI), and US Ambassador to Macedonia Jes...