- Monday, March 20, 2017 1:36 PM
Tetovo, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - Two men from Tetovo were wounded in a knife fight, and one of them was taken to Skopje for treatment due to the gravity of his injuries.
The two men, aged 26 and 30, were involved in an altercation with two brothers aged 32 and 34 years. The argument, that began after midnight, ended in a fight in which knives were used. The 26 year old man identified as I.K. sustained the worst injuries.
Also in Tetovo on Sunday evening, a bottle with an inflammable liquid was thrown at the fashionable Barcode cafe bar. Two tables and a dozen chairs were burnt as was part of the floor. No injuries were reported.cc/13:35
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:56 PM | Romania blocks Russian deputy PM from entering EU airspace
Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin had to scrap a trip to Moldova on Friday after his plan...
- 5:09 PM | Ambassador Baily: US works to see Macedonia join NATO
The 'Dragoon Guardian 17' exercise is an excellent opportunity for strengthening the cooperation bet...
- 4:31 PM | Vice-Premier Osmani: Local elections - test for reviving Macedonia's Euro-Atlantic agenda
Forthcoming local elections will be a test whether Macedonia has succeeded to return on the path of ...
- 4:24 PM | Heated Parliament debate on the budget, Bulgaria treaty
The debate in the Macedonian Parliament on Friday descended into protracted arguments between Speake...
- 3:43 PM | 50 injured in train station accident in Barcelona
Some 50 people needed medical treatment after a Spanish commuter train crashed into the buffers in a...