- Monday, March 20, 2017 1:36 PM
Tetovo, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - Two men from Tetovo were wounded in a knife fight, and one of them was taken to Skopje for treatment due to the gravity of his injuries.
The two men, aged 26 and 30, were involved in an altercation with two brothers aged 32 and 34 years. The argument, that began after midnight, ended in a fight in which knives were used. The 26 year old man identified as I.K. sustained the worst injuries.
Also in Tetovo on Sunday evening, a bottle with an inflammable liquid was thrown at the fashionable Barcode cafe bar. Two tables and a dozen chairs were burnt as was part of the floor. No injuries were reported.cc/13:35
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:24 PM | Xhaferi-Radev: Bulgaria to fully support Macedonia's bid to join EU, NATO
Macedonia's Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi and Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev agreed Saturday th...
- 3:32 PM | Bulgaria's President tells MIA who is Rumen Radev
Pilot, diver, rock music fan - who is Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev. His biography records a sol...
- 2:18 PM | Western Balkan states must solve border disputes before joining EU: Juncker
European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker on Saturday underscored the importance of offering cou...
- 2:07 PM | German foreign minister pushes for return to strong US ties
Germany's foreign minister slammed the "America first" approach of President Donald Trump's administ...
- 1:58 PM | Macedonian, Bulgarian Presidents urge their countries to advance overall cooperation
Macedonia and Bulgaria should work on advancing the business cooperation and communication at all le...