- Monday, March 20, 2017 1:38 PM
Istanbul, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - Turkish police detained three persons in connection with the Christmas market truck terror attack in Berlin which killed 12 persons.
The three were arrested at the Ataturk airport in Istanbul. Turkish police says they were in touch with Anis Amri, the Moroccan citizens who stole a truck and drove it into a crowded Christmas market. Amri fled from Germany and was shot dead by Italian police near Milan, after he resisted an arrest attempt.cc/13:38
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Turkey's Erdogan says 'arena' to be removed from stadia names
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday ordered the removal of the word 'arena' from sports stadia ...
- 8:33 PM | SDSM's Zaev hopes for Macedonia to get new government by end of next week
Progress has been made in negotiations on a formation of new government, PM-designate and SDSM leade...
- 7:38 PM | G7 summit agrees on countering terrorism but not climate change
Leaders of the world's leading industrial nations, the G7, have agreed on new action to counter terr...
- 6:16 PM | Macedonia, Vatican to advance cooperation, President Ivanov says after Pope Francis audience
Ways to boost cooperation between Macedonia and Vatican, challenges stemming from the migrant crisis...
- 6:08 PM | DUI's Ahmeti meets US Ambassador Baily
Ali Ahmeti, leader of the Democratic Union for Integration (DUI), and US Ambassador to Macedonia Jes...