- Monday, March 20, 2017 1:38 PM
Istanbul, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - Turkish police detained three persons in connection with the Christmas market truck terror attack in Berlin which killed 12 persons.
The three were arrested at the Ataturk airport in Istanbul. Turkish police says they were in touch with Anis Amri, the Moroccan citizens who stole a truck and drove it into a crowded Christmas market. Amri fled from Germany and was shot dead by Italian police near Milan, after he resisted an arrest attempt.cc/13:38
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:35 PM | Parliament will resume debate on the law on the use of languages after the elections
The debate on the hotly contested law on the use of languages, which would expand the official use o...
- 4:30 PM | Measles outbreak in Gazi Baba worries officials
A partial measles epidemic was declared in the Gazi Baba area of Skopje by the Committee on Infectio...
- 3:25 PM | Taravari says Health Ministry operates well even as he runs for Mayor of Gostivar
Health Minister Arben Taravari held a press conference on Saturday to detail his first 100 days in o...
- 3:09 PM | High school student kidnapped over several hours in Kumanovo on Friday
A female high-school student from the Pero Nakov school in Kumanovo was kidnapped over several hours...
- 2:07 PM | Zaev meets Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister Pham
During his stay at the United Nations General Assembly, Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met with the Deput...