- Monday, March 20, 2017 1:38 PM
Istanbul, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - Turkish police detained three persons in connection with the Christmas market truck terror attack in Berlin which killed 12 persons.
The three were arrested at the Ataturk airport in Istanbul. Turkish police says they were in touch with Anis Amri, the Moroccan citizens who stole a truck and drove it into a crowded Christmas market. Amri fled from Germany and was shot dead by Italian police near Milan, after he resisted an arrest attempt.cc/13:38
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:56 PM | Romania blocks Russian deputy PM from entering EU airspace
Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin had to scrap a trip to Moldova on Friday after his plan...
- 5:09 PM | Ambassador Baily: US works to see Macedonia join NATO
The 'Dragoon Guardian 17' exercise is an excellent opportunity for strengthening the cooperation bet...
- 4:31 PM | Vice-Premier Osmani: Local elections - test for reviving Macedonia's Euro-Atlantic agenda
Forthcoming local elections will be a test whether Macedonia has succeeded to return on the path of ...
- 4:24 PM | Heated Parliament debate on the budget, Bulgaria treaty
The debate in the Macedonian Parliament on Friday descended into protracted arguments between Speake...
- 3:43 PM | 50 injured in train station accident in Barcelona
Some 50 people needed medical treatment after a Spanish commuter train crashed into the buffers in a...