- Monday, March 20, 2017 1:38 PM
Istanbul, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - Turkish police detained three persons in connection with the Christmas market truck terror attack in Berlin which killed 12 persons.
The three were arrested at the Ataturk airport in Istanbul. Turkish police says they were in touch with Anis Amri, the Moroccan citizens who stole a truck and drove it into a crowded Christmas market. Amri fled from Germany and was shot dead by Italian police near Milan, after he resisted an arrest attempt.cc/13:38
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:15 PM | Juncker says he’s lost track of Romanian prime ministers
There have been so many Romanian prime ministers of late that European Commission President Jean-Cla...
- 7:59 PM | PM Zaev, President Steinmeier commend Macedonia-Germany relations
Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Germany's President Frank-Walter Steinmeier voiced satisfa...
- 7:18 PM | Russia, Iran must help end 'massacre' in Syria enclave: Berlin
Germany on Wednesday urged Russia and Iran to push the Syrian regime to end the deadly airstrikes on...
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...