- Monday, March 20, 2017 1:38 PM
Istanbul, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - Turkish police detained three persons in connection with the Christmas market truck terror attack in Berlin which killed 12 persons.
The three were arrested at the Ataturk airport in Istanbul. Turkish police says they were in touch with Anis Amri, the Moroccan citizens who stole a truck and drove it into a crowded Christmas market. Amri fled from Germany and was shot dead by Italian police near Milan, after he resisted an arrest attempt.cc/13:38
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:26 PM | Russian 'propaganda on steroids' aimed at 2016 U.S. election: lawmaker
Russia mounted a campaign of "propaganda on steroids" seeking to influence the 2016 U.S. presidentia...
- 9:10 PM | NATO, Russia, share troop information, at odds over Ukraine
NATO's chief says the allies and Russia remain at loggerheads over the conflict in Ukraine but have ...
- 8:38 PM | Two former Parliament speakers voice support for United Macedonia Initiative
Two former Parliament speakers gave speeches to supporters of the United Macedonia Initiative, who t...
- 6:15 PM | Dimitriev: EU is Macedonia's top priority
We used this opportunity to reaffirm our position that European Union membership remains Macedonia's...
- 5:56 PM | Ombudsman Memeti presents 2016 report on respect of human rights in Macedonia
No progress has been registered in terms of respecting the human rights and freedoms in Macedonia, O...