- Monday, March 20, 2017 1:38 PM
Istanbul, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - Turkish police detained three persons in connection with the Christmas market truck terror attack in Berlin which killed 12 persons.
The three were arrested at the Ataturk airport in Istanbul. Turkish police says they were in touch with Anis Amri, the Moroccan citizens who stole a truck and drove it into a crowded Christmas market. Amri fled from Germany and was shot dead by Italian police near Milan, after he resisted an arrest attempt.cc/13:38
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:55 PM | VMRO-DPMNE leader Gruevski meets Albanian President Meta
VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski met Monday with Albanian President Ilir Meta, referring to bilater...
- 8:32 PM | Zaev-Meta: Macedonia and Albania to boost cooperation
Macedonia and Albania are faced witth similar challenges and their cooperation is just a confirmatio...
- 7:50 PM | Albania premier asks EU for help seizing gang crime profits
Albania’s prime minister wants European Union countries for support in cracking down on criminal gan...
- 7:01 PM | U.S. designates North Korea a state sponsor of terror, triggering sanctions
President Donald Trump designated North Korea a state sponsor of terrorism on Monday, allowing the U...
- 6:58 PM | Serbia: Police arrest 93 suspects in series of raids
Serbia's Interior Ministry (MUP) said on Monday that 93 people were arrested in a large-scale operat...