- Monday, March 20, 2017 1:42 PM
Kicevo, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - A four year old boy from the village of Bacista from Kicevo died after being badly mauled by a pack of dogs. The incident, which shocked the public, occurred earlier last week when the boy went out of his home to visit his father in a neighboring house.
He was attacked by several dogs and was taken to the Skopje Clinic Center with injuries to the head, chest and the abdomen. Despite doctor's efforts, they were unable to save the little boy's life. The incident sparked a fierce debate between animal rights activists and proponents of stricter control of stray dogs and potentially dangerous domestic dogs.cc/13:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Turkey's Erdogan says 'arena' to be removed from stadia names
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday ordered the removal of the word 'arena' from sports stadia ...
- 8:33 PM | SDSM's Zaev hopes for Macedonia to get new government by end of next week
Progress has been made in negotiations on a formation of new government, PM-designate and SDSM leade...
- 7:38 PM | G7 summit agrees on countering terrorism but not climate change
Leaders of the world's leading industrial nations, the G7, have agreed on new action to counter terr...
- 6:16 PM | Macedonia, Vatican to advance cooperation, President Ivanov says after Pope Francis audience
Ways to boost cooperation between Macedonia and Vatican, challenges stemming from the migrant crisis...
- 6:08 PM | DUI's Ahmeti meets US Ambassador Baily
Ali Ahmeti, leader of the Democratic Union for Integration (DUI), and US Ambassador to Macedonia Jes...