- Monday, March 20, 2017 1:42 PM
Kicevo, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - A four year old boy from the village of Bacista from Kicevo died after being badly mauled by a pack of dogs. The incident, which shocked the public, occurred earlier last week when the boy went out of his home to visit his father in a neighboring house.
He was attacked by several dogs and was taken to the Skopje Clinic Center with injuries to the head, chest and the abdomen. Despite doctor's efforts, they were unable to save the little boy's life. The incident sparked a fierce debate between animal rights activists and proponents of stricter control of stray dogs and potentially dangerous domestic dogs.cc/13:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:56 PM | Romania blocks Russian deputy PM from entering EU airspace
Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin had to scrap a trip to Moldova on Friday after his plan...
- 5:09 PM | Ambassador Baily: US works to see Macedonia join NATO
The 'Dragoon Guardian 17' exercise is an excellent opportunity for strengthening the cooperation bet...
- 4:31 PM | Vice-Premier Osmani: Local elections - test for reviving Macedonia's Euro-Atlantic agenda
Forthcoming local elections will be a test whether Macedonia has succeeded to return on the path of ...
- 4:24 PM | Heated Parliament debate on the budget, Bulgaria treaty
The debate in the Macedonian Parliament on Friday descended into protracted arguments between Speake...
- 3:43 PM | 50 injured in train station accident in Barcelona
Some 50 people needed medical treatment after a Spanish commuter train crashed into the buffers in a...