- Monday, March 20, 2017 1:42 PM
Kicevo, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - A four year old boy from the village of Bacista from Kicevo died after being badly mauled by a pack of dogs. The incident, which shocked the public, occurred earlier last week when the boy went out of his home to visit his father in a neighboring house.
He was attacked by several dogs and was taken to the Skopje Clinic Center with injuries to the head, chest and the abdomen. Despite doctor's efforts, they were unable to save the little boy's life. The incident sparked a fierce debate between animal rights activists and proponents of stricter control of stray dogs and potentially dangerous domestic dogs.cc/13:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:35 PM | Parliament will resume debate on the law on the use of languages after the elections
The debate on the hotly contested law on the use of languages, which would expand the official use o...
- 4:30 PM | Measles outbreak in Gazi Baba worries officials
A partial measles epidemic was declared in the Gazi Baba area of Skopje by the Committee on Infectio...
- 3:25 PM | Taravari says Health Ministry operates well even as he runs for Mayor of Gostivar
Health Minister Arben Taravari held a press conference on Saturday to detail his first 100 days in o...
- 3:09 PM | High school student kidnapped over several hours in Kumanovo on Friday
A female high-school student from the Pero Nakov school in Kumanovo was kidnapped over several hours...
- 2:07 PM | Zaev meets Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister Pham
During his stay at the United Nations General Assembly, Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met with the Deput...