- Monday, March 20, 2017 1:55 PM
Kumanovo, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - After several days of being urged on social media, Kumanovo Mayor Zoran Damjanovski called on the Interior Ministry to look into a footage apparently showing a high-school principal exposing his genitals online.
The pictures and video of Goran Dimitrijevic, principal of the Goce Delcev high school, were widely distributed online in what appears to have been an attempt to send a private message, but eventually ended up on his public page. The VMRO-DPMNE branch from Kumanovo asked Mayor Damjanovski to dismiss Dimitrijevic immediately, saying he's unsuitable to work with children.
"If the photographs were posted by the principal, there will be moral responsibility from him, there will be fines. But, it can't be resolved in one day. I expect the Interior Ministry to inform me on the case that is reported as a hacking of his account", said Damjanovski, adding that Dimitrijevic complained to him of being blackmailed by fake social media accounts.cc/13:54
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 12:52 PM | Transportation Minister Sugareski asks for help from the opposition over the Chinese highway contracts
The 16th Parliament session that began on Wednesday, during which the Transportation Ministry was tr...
- 12:25 PM | Referendums on migrants in parallel with local elections disrupts both processes: deputy-minister
The State Local Self-Government Inspectorate is to establish whether the question for the referendum...
- 12:10 PM | Chamber welcome Government business proposals, Angjusev's decision to stop bidding for public procurement contracts
The Macedonian Chamber of Commerce (SKM) said on Wednesday that it supports the Government's proposa...
- 12:04 PM | Angjusev: Only 18 percent of territory covered by sewerage, Skopje boasting with monuments
Macedonia is an exceptionally unequally developed country. Only 18 percent of the population is cove...
- 11:53 AM | Plant for tantalum production opens in Gostivar
A plant-refinery for tantalum production opened in Gostivar village Balindol on Tuesday.