- Thursday, April 20, 2017 4:16 PM
Skopje, 20 April 2017 (MIA) - The Democratic Union for Integration (DUI), as a victorious party of Albanians, has supported the parliamentary majority to set up a new government, which will implement judicial reforms, the Ohrid Framework Agreement and wrap up Macedonia's Euro-Atlantic integration process, DUI leader Ali Ahmeti said Thursday at a meeting with French Ambassador Christian Thimonier.
Ahmeti briefed the French Ambassador about all of DUI's constructive activities for overcoming the political crisis in line with the expectations of citizens and the international community, the party said in a press release.
DUI, Ahmeti said, has made additional efforts for reaching a solution that will meet the citizens' hopes for peace, stability and security. DUI invites the two major Macedonian parties to join the process without delay, Ahmeti said. lk/16:15
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...
- 5:11 PM | President Ivanov delivers lecture at Turkey's Council of Higher Education
President Gjorge Ivanov delivered Wednesday in Ankara a lecture on challenges of higher education in...
- 5:03 PM | Vice-Premier Osmani: Macedonia needs help for building national consensus on strategic issues
The European Commission's Strategy for the Western Balkan countries has accurately assessed Macedoni...
- 4:52 PM | European cities need to adapt now to future drought, floods - researchers
European cities in the second half of the century may face significantly worse heatwaves, deepening ...