- Friday, April 21, 2017 9:19 AM
Skopje, 21 April 2017 (MIA) - Acclaimed 74-year old actor and director Kole Angelovski's comedy Oh My Love will have its world premiere Friday evening at the 20th Skopje Film Festival (20-28 April 2017).
Oh My Love (Ah ljubov moja) is a Macedonian domestic film produced by Award Film&Video. It was financed by the Macedonian Film Agency with 233,660 EUR / 14,300,000 denars.
The film tells the story of a famous singer, who travels to a remote hotel to rest after a successful tour and tumultuous emotional problems following a breakup. While there, she runs into a former lover and everything goes wrong.
The cast includes actors: Nina Dean, Atanas Atanasovski, Marija Kondovska, Aleksandar Mikic, Sonja Stambolziovska, Krste Jovanovski.
Robert Jankulovski is the director of photography, with set design by Ilina Angelovska and costiumography by Rade Vasilev and Lira Grabul. Postproduction was handled by Quasar Film.
The film will be released in Macedonian cinemas on 27 April 2017 by KT Film & Media. sk/09:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...
- 5:11 PM | President Ivanov delivers lecture at Turkey's Council of Higher Education
President Gjorge Ivanov delivered Wednesday in Ankara a lecture on challenges of higher education in...
- 5:03 PM | Vice-Premier Osmani: Macedonia needs help for building national consensus on strategic issues
The European Commission's Strategy for the Western Balkan countries has accurately assessed Macedoni...
- 4:52 PM | European cities need to adapt now to future drought, floods - researchers
European cities in the second half of the century may face significantly worse heatwaves, deepening ...