- Sunday, June 18, 2017 10:21 AM
Skopje, 18 June 2017 (MIA) - Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu pays Sunday a working visit to Macedonia.
Cavusoglu is scheduled to meet with Macedonian counterpart Nikola Dimitrov, exchanging opinions on bilateral relations and possibilities for enhancement of the cooperation in many fields, especially in the economic sector.
Discussions will also focus on regional developments and international cooperation.
During the visit, FM Cavusoglu is also set to meet with President Gjorge Ivanov and Prime Minister Zoran Zaev.
In addition, ministers Cavusoglu and Dimitrov will attend an Iftar dinner organized by the Skopje-based Turkish Embassy. ik/10:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:46 PM | Erdogan, Putin warn of further tension over US Jerusalem move
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin warned on Monday that ...
- 9:35 PM | Saakashvili freed by Ukraine court, urges government change
Mikheil Saakashvili, the former Georgian president turned opposition leader in Ukraine, walked free ...
- 9:21 PM | EU advances membership talks for Serbia, Montenegro
The EU on Monday opened new chapters in its membership talks with Serbia and Montenegro, countries w...
- 8:50 PM | Pentagon skeptical about Russia's Syria pullout claims
The Pentagon on Monday voiced skepticism about Russian President Vladimir Putin's announcement that ...
- 8:42 PM | Bosnian military attache in Netherlands arrested for war crimes
Bosnia/Herzegovina's military attache in the Netherlands Enes Jahic was arrested Monday on suspicion...