- Monday, June 19, 2017 9:24 AM
Skopje, 19 June 2017 (MIA) - Flooding rescue scenario in Macedonia will be carried out Monday Pepelishte training centre in Negotino within the international exercise MODEX 2017 organsed by the Protection and Rescue Directorate of Macedonia and EU Civil Protection Mechanism.
The exercise simulating floods in Macedonia will focus on activities related to providing medical assistance to the affected people.
Medical teams from Italy, Austria and Romania equipped with advanced field hospitals with operational halls as well as Directorate’s rapid response teams and 150 actors will participate at the exercise.
Day of Observers is scheduled for today at the International exercise MODEX 2017 which began on June 16 and will run until June 20. sk/09:21
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:04 PM | Hahn: All responsible actors to concentrate on the tasks ahead
After all events I have witnessed in this country, I am glad to see new dynamics of events aimed at ...
- 4:03 PM | Two fresh earthquakes felt in Ohrid, Struga and Resen
The Seismological Observatory at the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics in Skopje registere...
- 2:05 PM | The Ombudsman: Support of victims of torture is basis of democracy
The obligation to fight against torture and inhumane treatment should not only be declarative but it...
- 1:06 PM | Albania’s Socialists on track for win in low-turnout election
Albania's Socialist Party looked to have garnered almost half of the vote on Sunday, with voting ext...
- 12:18 PM | Jeremy Corbyn says he will be Prime Minister 'in six months'
Jeremy Corbyn has said he will be Prime Minister in six months, according to the founder of Glastonb...