- Monday, June 19, 2017 9:49 AM
Belgrade, 19 June 2017 (MIA) - Serbia will open two more chapters in its membership negotiations with the European Union on Monday, Tanjug reports.
Chapter 7 concerns intellectual property rights, while chapter 29 is dedicated to the customs union.
Alignment with the acquis in chapter 7 should bring Serbia greater legal security and acceleration of technological development, and is expected stimulation of creativity, as well as strengthen the fight against piracy, said the agency.
In order to successfully close chapter 29, automation of customs procedures, transit, export and import is required, and after that, there should be improved business environment, and higher budget revenues. sk/09:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:44 PM | Serbia celebrates WWII liberation with new Russian aircraft
Serbia held a military parade and air show on Friday to celebrate the 73rd anniversary of its capita...
- 11:23 PM | Five decades of steel industry in Macedonia
A ceremony was held late Friday in Skopje in honor of the 50th anniversary of steel production in Ma...
- 9:44 PM | Dozens killed in two Afghan mosque attacks
Suicide bombers attacked two mosques in Afghanistan on Friday, killing at least 72 people including ...
- 9:37 PM | Sela: Alliance of Albanians will not leave government
Leader of the Alliance of Albanians Zijadin Sela denied Friday the claims that his party would leave...
- 9:21 PM | LE2017/ SDSM's Zaev asks citizens to elect DUI candidate for Gostivar mayor
Unity is the only concept that has a future in Macedonia, as it's the only way for Gostivar and Mace...