- Monday, June 19, 2017 9:49 AM
Belgrade, 19 June 2017 (MIA) - Serbia will open two more chapters in its membership negotiations with the European Union on Monday, Tanjug reports.
Chapter 7 concerns intellectual property rights, while chapter 29 is dedicated to the customs union.
Alignment with the acquis in chapter 7 should bring Serbia greater legal security and acceleration of technological development, and is expected stimulation of creativity, as well as strengthen the fight against piracy, said the agency.
In order to successfully close chapter 29, automation of customs procedures, transit, export and import is required, and after that, there should be improved business environment, and higher budget revenues. sk/09:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:26 AM | Spanish police kills five Islamists in follow-up attack south of Barcelona
Spanish police said that it has killed five suspected Islamists who perpetrated a follow up terror a...
- 10:02 AM | Vardar scored major win against Fenerbahce, Milan sinks Shkendija
Macedonian champion Vardar scored a major win against Turkish Fenerbahce in their first Europa Leagu...
- 8:26 PM | Police confirm arrest of 1 suspect in Barcelona
The police force for Spain's Catalonia region says it has arrested a man in the Barcelona van attack...
- 8:18 PM | Judicial Council deprives five judges of immunity
Macedonia's Judicial Council has deprived of immunity five judges of the Administrative Court, indic...
- 7:37 PM | Van mows down crowd in Barcelona, 13 reported killed
A van plowed into crowds in the heart of Barcelona on Thursday and Spanish media reported at least 1...