- Monday, June 19, 2017 9:49 AM
Belgrade, 19 June 2017 (MIA) - Serbia will open two more chapters in its membership negotiations with the European Union on Monday, Tanjug reports.
Chapter 7 concerns intellectual property rights, while chapter 29 is dedicated to the customs union.
Alignment with the acquis in chapter 7 should bring Serbia greater legal security and acceleration of technological development, and is expected stimulation of creativity, as well as strengthen the fight against piracy, said the agency.
In order to successfully close chapter 29, automation of customs procedures, transit, export and import is required, and after that, there should be improved business environment, and higher budget revenues. sk/09:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:35 PM | DM Sekerinska activities at Munich Security Conference
At the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference (MSC), Macedonia's Defense Minister Radmila Seker...
- 4:00 PM | Speaker Xhaferi attends Kosovo independence celebration
Macedonian Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi attended Sunday the celebration marking the 10th anniver...
- 3:46 PM | BESA Movement elects Afrim Gasi for its leader
Afrim Gashi has been elected Sunday for a new leader of the opposition 'BESA' Movement. At the party...
- 3:19 PM | Massive tax bill takes fizz out of Coca-Cola result
US President Donald Trump's tax overhaul dealt a temporary blow to Coca-Cola, but the beverage giant...
- 2:52 PM | Macedonian Orthodox believers celebrate the Forgiveness Day
Macedonian Orthodox faithful celebrate Procka, a holiday that begins the Great Easter Lent period an...