- Monday, June 19, 2017 9:49 AM
Belgrade, 19 June 2017 (MIA) - Serbia will open two more chapters in its membership negotiations with the European Union on Monday, Tanjug reports.
Chapter 7 concerns intellectual property rights, while chapter 29 is dedicated to the customs union.
Alignment with the acquis in chapter 7 should bring Serbia greater legal security and acceleration of technological development, and is expected stimulation of creativity, as well as strengthen the fight against piracy, said the agency.
In order to successfully close chapter 29, automation of customs procedures, transit, export and import is required, and after that, there should be improved business environment, and higher budget revenues. sk/09:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:04 PM | Hahn: All responsible actors to concentrate on the tasks ahead
After all events I have witnessed in this country, I am glad to see new dynamics of events aimed at ...
- 4:03 PM | Two fresh earthquakes felt in Ohrid, Struga and Resen
The Seismological Observatory at the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics in Skopje registere...
- 2:05 PM | The Ombudsman: Support of victims of torture is basis of democracy
The obligation to fight against torture and inhumane treatment should not only be declarative but it...
- 1:06 PM | Albania’s Socialists on track for win in low-turnout election
Albania's Socialist Party looked to have garnered almost half of the vote on Sunday, with voting ext...
- 12:18 PM | Jeremy Corbyn says he will be Prime Minister 'in six months'
Jeremy Corbyn has said he will be Prime Minister in six months, according to the founder of Glastonb...