- Monday, June 19, 2017 10:16 AM
Skopje, 19 June 2017 (MIA) - Macedonian feature film Amok directed by Vardan Tozija was screened at the 20th edition of largest film festival in China, Shanghai International Film Festival (SIFF), taking place from June 17 to 26.
The film, co-produced with Red Helicopter Films from Albania, has been financially supported by the Film Agency of Macedonia, and SEE Cinema Network. The main roles are played by Martin Gjorgoski, Deniz Abdula and Nikola Ristanovski.
Founded in 1993, Shanghai International Film Festival (SIFF) is the only competitive film festival in China approved by FIAPF. SIFF focuses on awards, markets, forums and film exhibitions so as to build an international platform, and promote the development of the Chinese film industry. sk/10:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:04 PM | Hahn: All responsible actors to concentrate on the tasks ahead
After all events I have witnessed in this country, I am glad to see new dynamics of events aimed at ...
- 4:03 PM | Two fresh earthquakes felt in Ohrid, Struga and Resen
The Seismological Observatory at the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics in Skopje registere...
- 2:05 PM | The Ombudsman: Support of victims of torture is basis of democracy
The obligation to fight against torture and inhumane treatment should not only be declarative but it...
- 1:06 PM | Albania’s Socialists on track for win in low-turnout election
Albania's Socialist Party looked to have garnered almost half of the vote on Sunday, with voting ext...
- 12:18 PM | Jeremy Corbyn says he will be Prime Minister 'in six months'
Jeremy Corbyn has said he will be Prime Minister in six months, according to the founder of Glastonb...