- Monday, June 19, 2017 10:16 AM
Skopje, 19 June 2017 (MIA) - Macedonian feature film Amok directed by Vardan Tozija was screened at the 20th edition of largest film festival in China, Shanghai International Film Festival (SIFF), taking place from June 17 to 26.
The film, co-produced with Red Helicopter Films from Albania, has been financially supported by the Film Agency of Macedonia, and SEE Cinema Network. The main roles are played by Martin Gjorgoski, Deniz Abdula and Nikola Ristanovski.
Founded in 1993, Shanghai International Film Festival (SIFF) is the only competitive film festival in China approved by FIAPF. SIFF focuses on awards, markets, forums and film exhibitions so as to build an international platform, and promote the development of the Chinese film industry. sk/10:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:46 PM | Erdogan, Putin warn of further tension over US Jerusalem move
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin warned on Monday that ...
- 9:35 PM | Saakashvili freed by Ukraine court, urges government change
Mikheil Saakashvili, the former Georgian president turned opposition leader in Ukraine, walked free ...
- 9:21 PM | EU advances membership talks for Serbia, Montenegro
The EU on Monday opened new chapters in its membership talks with Serbia and Montenegro, countries w...
- 8:50 PM | Pentagon skeptical about Russia's Syria pullout claims
The Pentagon on Monday voiced skepticism about Russian President Vladimir Putin's announcement that ...
- 8:42 PM | Bosnian military attache in Netherlands arrested for war crimes
Bosnia/Herzegovina's military attache in the Netherlands Enes Jahic was arrested Monday on suspicion...