- Monday, June 19, 2017 10:16 AM
Skopje, 19 June 2017 (MIA) - Macedonian feature film Amok directed by Vardan Tozija was screened at the 20th edition of largest film festival in China, Shanghai International Film Festival (SIFF), taking place from June 17 to 26.
The film, co-produced with Red Helicopter Films from Albania, has been financially supported by the Film Agency of Macedonia, and SEE Cinema Network. The main roles are played by Martin Gjorgoski, Deniz Abdula and Nikola Ristanovski.
Founded in 1993, Shanghai International Film Festival (SIFF) is the only competitive film festival in China approved by FIAPF. SIFF focuses on awards, markets, forums and film exhibitions so as to build an international platform, and promote the development of the Chinese film industry. sk/10:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:26 AM | Spanish police kills five Islamists in follow-up attack south of Barcelona
Spanish police said that it has killed five suspected Islamists who perpetrated a follow up terror a...
- 10:02 AM | Vardar scored major win against Fenerbahce, Milan sinks Shkendija
Macedonian champion Vardar scored a major win against Turkish Fenerbahce in their first Europa Leagu...
- 8:26 PM | Police confirm arrest of 1 suspect in Barcelona
The police force for Spain's Catalonia region says it has arrested a man in the Barcelona van attack...
- 8:18 PM | Judicial Council deprives five judges of immunity
Macedonia's Judicial Council has deprived of immunity five judges of the Administrative Court, indic...
- 7:37 PM | Van mows down crowd in Barcelona, 13 reported killed
A van plowed into crowds in the heart of Barcelona on Thursday and Spanish media reported at least 1...