- Monday, June 19, 2017 11:01 AM
Skopje, 19 June 2017 (MIA) - Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi takes part Monday at the 8th Parliamentary Intelligence Security Forum in Riga upon an invitation of the US Congressman Robert Pittenger and Latvia's Parliament.
Xhaferi is set to deliver an address on topic "Hostile use of information and computer security," his Cabinet said in a press release.
On the sidelines of the forum, Xhaferi is to meet with Latvian Parliament Speaker Inara Murniece. sk/10:54
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:04 PM | Hahn: All responsible actors to concentrate on the tasks ahead
After all events I have witnessed in this country, I am glad to see new dynamics of events aimed at ...
- 4:03 PM | Two fresh earthquakes felt in Ohrid, Struga and Resen
The Seismological Observatory at the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics in Skopje registere...
- 2:05 PM | The Ombudsman: Support of victims of torture is basis of democracy
The obligation to fight against torture and inhumane treatment should not only be declarative but it...
- 1:06 PM | Albania’s Socialists on track for win in low-turnout election
Albania's Socialist Party looked to have garnered almost half of the vote on Sunday, with voting ext...
- 12:18 PM | Jeremy Corbyn says he will be Prime Minister 'in six months'
Jeremy Corbyn has said he will be Prime Minister in six months, according to the founder of Glastonb...