- Monday, June 19, 2017 11:13 AM
Skopje, 19 June 2017 (MIA) - The Parliament’s Committee on Political System and Inter-Ethnic Relations and Committee on Economic Affairs are to hold Monday sessions.
Members of the Committee on Political System will discuss reports on the work of the Agency for Administration and of the Judicial Budget Council in 2016, annual reports on the work of the Directorate for Personal Data Protection, the Commission for Protection of the Right to Free Access to Public Information, the State Commission for Prevention of Corruption and the Commission on Harmonizing Penal Policies.
The agenda of the Committee on Economic Affair’s session will include discussion of the annual report and the draft budget of the Energy Regulatory Commission, and the annual report of the Commission for Protection of Competition and the report of the Statistical Council. sk/11:12
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:04 PM | Hahn: All responsible actors to concentrate on the tasks ahead
After all events I have witnessed in this country, I am glad to see new dynamics of events aimed at ...
- 4:03 PM | Two fresh earthquakes felt in Ohrid, Struga and Resen
The Seismological Observatory at the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics in Skopje registere...
- 2:05 PM | The Ombudsman: Support of victims of torture is basis of democracy
The obligation to fight against torture and inhumane treatment should not only be declarative but it...
- 1:06 PM | Albania’s Socialists on track for win in low-turnout election
Albania's Socialist Party looked to have garnered almost half of the vote on Sunday, with voting ext...
- 12:18 PM | Jeremy Corbyn says he will be Prime Minister 'in six months'
Jeremy Corbyn has said he will be Prime Minister in six months, according to the founder of Glastonb...