- Monday, June 19, 2017 12:50 PM
Skopje, 19 June 2017 (MIA) - Government holds Monday a session focused on determining the direction of urgent reform priorities, government's press service informs.
Afterwards, the Government will hold its seventh session whose agenda will include discussion on the situation and progress in the process of European integration, use and implementation of EU funds and the status of implementation of the priorities of the Republic of Macedonia to join NATO as well as the status of Framework Agreement implementation. sk/12:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:44 PM | Serbia celebrates WWII liberation with new Russian aircraft
Serbia held a military parade and air show on Friday to celebrate the 73rd anniversary of its capita...
- 11:23 PM | Five decades of steel industry in Macedonia
A ceremony was held late Friday in Skopje in honor of the 50th anniversary of steel production in Ma...
- 9:44 PM | Dozens killed in two Afghan mosque attacks
Suicide bombers attacked two mosques in Afghanistan on Friday, killing at least 72 people including ...
- 9:37 PM | Sela: Alliance of Albanians will not leave government
Leader of the Alliance of Albanians Zijadin Sela denied Friday the claims that his party would leave...
- 9:21 PM | LE2017/ SDSM's Zaev asks citizens to elect DUI candidate for Gostivar mayor
Unity is the only concept that has a future in Macedonia, as it's the only way for Gostivar and Mace...