- Monday, June 19, 2017 12:50 PM
Skopje, 19 June 2017 (MIA) - Government holds Monday a session focused on determining the direction of urgent reform priorities, government's press service informs.
Afterwards, the Government will hold its seventh session whose agenda will include discussion on the situation and progress in the process of European integration, use and implementation of EU funds and the status of implementation of the priorities of the Republic of Macedonia to join NATO as well as the status of Framework Agreement implementation. sk/12:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:04 PM | Hahn: All responsible actors to concentrate on the tasks ahead
After all events I have witnessed in this country, I am glad to see new dynamics of events aimed at ...
- 4:03 PM | Two fresh earthquakes felt in Ohrid, Struga and Resen
The Seismological Observatory at the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics in Skopje registere...
- 2:05 PM | The Ombudsman: Support of victims of torture is basis of democracy
The obligation to fight against torture and inhumane treatment should not only be declarative but it...
- 1:06 PM | Albania’s Socialists on track for win in low-turnout election
Albania's Socialist Party looked to have garnered almost half of the vote on Sunday, with voting ext...
- 12:18 PM | Jeremy Corbyn says he will be Prime Minister 'in six months'
Jeremy Corbyn has said he will be Prime Minister in six months, according to the founder of Glastonb...