- Monday, June 19, 2017 12:50 PM
Skopje, 19 June 2017 (MIA) - Government holds Monday a session focused on determining the direction of urgent reform priorities, government's press service informs.
Afterwards, the Government will hold its seventh session whose agenda will include discussion on the situation and progress in the process of European integration, use and implementation of EU funds and the status of implementation of the priorities of the Republic of Macedonia to join NATO as well as the status of Framework Agreement implementation. sk/12:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:26 AM | Spanish police kills five Islamists in follow-up attack south of Barcelona
Spanish police said that it has killed five suspected Islamists who perpetrated a follow up terror a...
- 10:02 AM | Vardar scored major win against Fenerbahce, Milan sinks Shkendija
Macedonian champion Vardar scored a major win against Turkish Fenerbahce in their first Europa Leagu...
- 8:26 PM | Police confirm arrest of 1 suspect in Barcelona
The police force for Spain's Catalonia region says it has arrested a man in the Barcelona van attack...
- 8:18 PM | Judicial Council deprives five judges of immunity
Macedonia's Judicial Council has deprived of immunity five judges of the Administrative Court, indic...
- 7:37 PM | Van mows down crowd in Barcelona, 13 reported killed
A van plowed into crowds in the heart of Barcelona on Thursday and Spanish media reported at least 1...