- Sunday, July 09, 2017 4:14 PM
Skopje, 9 July 2017 (MIA) - The Female Youth Choir of the Youth Cultural Center (YCC) scooped several accolades at an international youth festival and competition in Bratislava, held on July 6-9.
The choir won two top prizes in two categories, a special recognition for best conductor and a grand prix for the highest number of scores won throughout the competition.
Ensembles from the all over the globe vied at the competition showcasing their culture's uniqueness and musical performance.
In addition to partaking in the competition, the Female Youth Choir also gave two concerts in Bratislava.
Established in 1972, the Female Youth Choir is made up of amateur singers. In the past 45 years, it has won numerous awards both at home and abroad. ba/16:13
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:17 PM | EU expects full implementation of all Belgrade-Pristina dialogue
The EU expects full implementation of all Belgrade-Pristina dialogue agreements, including the one t...
- 4:43 PM | SPO appeals TV journalist's probation sentence
The Special Public Prosecution (SPO) filed an appeal to the Court of Appeals challenging a tax evasi...
- 4:33 PM | Parliament dismisses anti-corruption commission members
The Parliament dismissed Monday five members of the State Commission for Prevention of Corruption (S...
- 3:58 PM | EU agrees Brexit transition, UK renews Irish border vow
Britain agreed to a potentially unpalatable deal to avoid a “hard border” for Northern Ireland on Mo...
- 3:53 PM | Europol head: Over 800 IS fighters come from Western Balkans
Nearly 800 people from Western Balkan countries have fought for the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq,...