- Sunday, July 16, 2017 12:35 PM
Skopje, 16 July 2017 (MIA) - On Saturday evening, the Macedonian Parliament adopted the final report on the implementation of the 2016 budget. This ended the protracted debate which lasted late into the night between Friday and Saturday, as VMRO-DPMNE used the option of debate between its now 10 separate groups in Parliament, while Speaker Talat Xhaferi, whose election VMRO-DPMNE disputes, said he will drag the debate into the weekend and the early morning hours.
Eventually, the Parliament voted with 92 votes in favor to accept the report. Also, the majority in Parliament decided to remove current Parliament Secretary General Zarko Denkovski, and to appoint Cvetanka Ivanova in his place. Ivanova is a former SDSM member of Parliament.cc/12:34
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:00 PM | Jeff Bezos: Amazon founder is world's new richest man
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has overtaken Bill Gates to become the world's richest person, worth $91.4...
- 8:25 PM | Sweden's confidential data leak claims two minister jobs
Two Swedish ministers lost their jobs on Thursday over a huge leak of sensitive data that has rocked...
- 7:55 PM | Kosovo faces energy collapse with coal reserves down to two weeks
Kosovo is on the verge of an energy collapse with its power corporation holding only two-weeks worth...
- 7:47 PM | Hantaan virus - cause of death of two men from Simnica village
Test results from two labs have identified the Hantaan virus as a cause of death of a father and son...
- 6:10 PM | EU warns of possible delays to Brexit talks, London confident of schedule
Talks between Britain and the European Union on their future relationship are now less likely to sta...