- Sunday, July 16, 2017 12:35 PM
Skopje, 16 July 2017 (MIA) - On Saturday evening, the Macedonian Parliament adopted the final report on the implementation of the 2016 budget. This ended the protracted debate which lasted late into the night between Friday and Saturday, as VMRO-DPMNE used the option of debate between its now 10 separate groups in Parliament, while Speaker Talat Xhaferi, whose election VMRO-DPMNE disputes, said he will drag the debate into the weekend and the early morning hours.
Eventually, the Parliament voted with 92 votes in favor to accept the report. Also, the majority in Parliament decided to remove current Parliament Secretary General Zarko Denkovski, and to appoint Cvetanka Ivanova in his place. Ivanova is a former SDSM member of Parliament.cc/12:34
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:00 PM | Spanish police acts to stop the planned independence referendum in Catalonia
Spanish police arrested 12 people Wednesday in raids on offices of the regional government of Catalo...
- 12:52 PM | Transportation Minister Sugareski asks for help from the opposition over the Chinese highway contracts
The 16th Parliament session that began on Wednesday, during which the Transportation Ministry was tr...
- 12:25 PM | Referendums on migrants in parallel with local elections disrupts both processes: deputy-minister
The State Local Self-Government Inspectorate is to establish whether the question for the referendum...
- 12:10 PM | Chamber welcome Government business proposals, Angjusev's decision to stop bidding for public procurement contracts
The Macedonian Chamber of Commerce (SKM) said on Wednesday that it supports the Government's proposa...
- 12:04 PM | Angjusev: Only 18 percent of territory covered by sewerage, Skopje boasting with monuments
Macedonia is an exceptionally unequally developed country. Only 18 percent of the population is cove...